WAMFFAI 18

Jungkook looked back and forth outside, checking if his hyungs are around

Jungkook looked back and forth outside, checking if his hyungs are around. He made sure no one is around and got out, fixing his clothes and tiptoed to the stairs.

He takes a deep breath before rushing to the door. He looks back before stopping a cab. The cab stopped and he immediately got in.
"To this place please" Jungkook says and showed the location.

The driver nodded and Jungkook fixes his mask and sunglasses before they drove off. Jungkook looked at the house before turning his phone on.

Jin saw it all, sighing. He knew Jungkook loved Yoongi after his reaction when the other is taken away. But why did he let him go out? He felt bad, he can just talk to him when he gets back. He walked back inside his room, smiling a little.

Jungkook arrives at the jail where Yoongi is taken, paying the driver and thanking him before getting out. He looked at it, taking a deep breath. He walks in, greeting every officers he see. He walked to the station and greeted the attendant.

"Hello... Uhm... I'm here to visit Min Yoongi?" Jungkook says and the officer looked at him before nodding.
"Hey, can you lead him to the visiting place and take Min Yoongi out to meet him" The officer says to another one, who nodded. Jungkook bows at the assigned officer, who did the same.

They walked to a room and he's told to wait. It took 2 minutes and Yoongi shows up. Jungkook smiled behind the mask, staring at the older with tears in his eyes.
"Why am I here?" Yoongi asks, huffing. The officer tells Yoongi to sit in front of Jungkook, he didn't seem to recognize him yet.

Yoongi sighs before finally looking at Jungkook. He blinked for a few times before smiling as soon as Jungkook removed the glasses.

"Baby... "