WAMFFAI 15

Jungkook groans as he opens his eyes

Jungkook groans as he opens his eyes. He was expecting Yoongi beside him, but the older is missing right now. He sat up, yawning.

He looks around and sees a note on the nightstand. He grabs it, rubbing his eye as he reads it.
"I went to... do some business... I made... You food" He reads, smiling.

He got off of bed, putting on his slippers before walking to the kitchen. He sees the food on the table. He sat down, smiling as he stared at the food.

"Aigoo~" He says, chuckling. He was about to take a bite when he heard a loud bang. He frowns, walking to the windows and sees some men with guns. He gulps, biting his bottom lip.

He looks around and grabbed his phone, panicking as he opened it. He then calls Yoongi. It rang but no one was picking up.
"Come on, hyung... Answer the phone" He says, startled as he hears another bang.

"Please... Answer the phone" He says, gulping. He tries again as the call wasn't answered. This time, it was answered.
"Hello?" He says, taking a deep breath.

"Yes?"

"Hyung? Is this Yoongi hyung?" He says and he hears a hum.
"Hyung, there's some men... They're holding guns... What do I do?" Jungkook says, looking around.

"Jungkook, remember that room I showed you?"

"Yes" Jungkook says, looking out the window and is startled as another bang is heard.

"Go there and hide, there's a secret place there"

"Okay" Jungkook says and ran to the place the order is telling him about.
"Please don't hang up, hyung" Jungkook says.

"I won't, okay? I'll be fast to come there, yeah? Nothing bad will happen to you"

Jungkook heard a very loud bang and he gulped, covering his mouth.
"Hyung... I'm scared... " He says, tearing up.

"I'm here... Shh, shh... Hyung's listening to you, okay?"

 Hyung's listening to you, okay?"