WAMFFAI 12

"Why do you think that?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he made Yoongi sit down beside sitting on his lap, he wrapped his arms around the older's neck and stared at him

"Because... You've had a perfect life before I decided to take you away... Don't you miss that life?" Yoongi asks as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, staring back at him.

"Honestly, hyung... Before, yes... But it's almost a month and I feel comfortable with you, here... Before you took me, I didn't have enough sleep, only had a meal a day, but here... I can do whatever I want... And I got you" Jungkook says, smiling as he leans his head against the older.

Yoongi smiled, holding his waist tighter. They stared at each other, a comfortable silence between them. Jungkook's smile slowly faded as his eyes now focused on Yoongi's lips. The older smirked before puffing his lips. Jungkook stared at him, frowning.

"Go on, I'm waiting" Yoongi says before puffing his lips again. Jungkook huffs before pecking the older's lips.
"That's it?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow with a chuckle.
"Shut up" Jungkook says, huffing. Yoongi laughs before putting a hand on the back of Jungkook's head.

He stared at him before pulling him in for a deep kiss. Jungkook is shocked at first, but he slowly kissed back. This went on for a few seconds before they pulled away for air, a string of saliva is seen after. Jungkook huffs, looking away as he stared at the cake.

He smirked before poking it and putting it on Yoongi's nose.
"Hey!" Yoongi says, laughing before tickling Jungkook. The younger laughs and tries his best to get away from Yoongi. He succeeds and he ran to the bed, only to end up with Yoongi hovering him. His eyes widened, staring back at Yoongi. He blushes, smiling as he avoided eye contact.

"Shy?"