WAMFFAI 19

"Yes, it's me, hyungie" Jungkook says, smiling

"Yes, it's me, hyungie" Jungkook says, smiling. He reaches his hand to Yoongi's cheek, caressing it. Yoongi held Jungkook's hand, kissing it as he tears up.
"How? How did you get here?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook chuckles.
"I sneaked out" Jungkook says and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Jungkook... " Yoongi says and Jungkook huffs.
"At least we saw each other again, hyung... Why are you scolding me? I just want to see you, you know?" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles.
"But you could've asked your hyungs for permission first" Yoongi says and Jungkook huffs.

"You think they'll agree? I asked before and they didn't want me to" Jungkook says and Yoongi smiled, shaking his head. He stared at the younger, touching his cheek.
"I missed you" Yoongi says, staring at Jungkook with loving eyes.
"I missed you too" Jungkook says, staring at the older.

The five sat in their chairs in the dining table. They looked at the empty chair, frowning.
"Is Jungkook not gonna come down to eat?" Hoseok asks and Jin looked at him, gulping.
"Don't worry, I already brought him his food... Let's just leave him for now, he might be exhausted" Jin says. They all nodded and went back to eating.

A comfortable silence surrounded them until Jimin decided to break it.
"What's with Jungkook?" Jimin asks and they all stared at him.
"What do you mean, Jimin ah?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"I mean... He should be scared of the guy... But he was crying so much when he was taken away" Jimin says.

"Jimin... Jungkook might've become attached to the guy... Like, when we saw him, he didn't even have a single bruise nor scar, he looked healthy... The guy must've loved him" Namjoon says and the others agreed.
"That's understandable-" Taehyung is cut off as they heard the front door open.

"Who... Is that? You guys expecting anyone?"

 Is that? You guys expecting anyone?"