About the Series

Á Souffrir Series

If you want to give up to life, are you going to commit suicide? Even though you met people that bring hope to you?

In the city of prejudice called La Douleur, miserable people from its different sides happened to meet and found friendship. Isang galing sa tinitingalang angkan, isang pangkaraniwan na hindi kilala ng karamihan, isang hindi man lang nakaapak sa paaralan, isang may tinatagong kapansanan, isang hindi kabisado ang lugar na kinagisnan, at isang inaabuso ang kabaitan. It seemed perfect when they met, not until one chose to leave and made their friendship fall to bits. They might still rebuild their friendship and chase their dreams, or find love, or find their true purpose, but might also not. They might just souffrir dans la douleur.

Á Souffrir Series Stories

"In abhorring nightfall, there's a diamond that is acquiescing, morning French kissing in a forbidden kismet, and people seeking what lies behind a warmth that they kept on dreaming

"In abhorring nightfall, there's a diamond that is acquiescing, morning French kissing in a forbidden kismet, and people seeking what lies behind a warmth that they kept on dreaming. May their dreams come true amidst pain and suffering. Hiraya manawari."

"Abhorring Nightfall" 

by arannlc

"Acquiescence of Diamond" 

by daybiasca

"Forsaken Kismet" 

by kheinetic

"Hiraya Manawari" 

by KumaMoon26

"French Kiss The Morning" 

by proudtobenothing

"What Lies Behind Eos' Warmth" 

by ladybunnyyyy