Volo X Reader Headcannon

Art credit: Amenametaro on Twitter (I guess-)

LISTEN-
Idk of he's ooc cause I haven't really played/saw PLA's walkthroughs lol
Just wanted to do this. Cause yes
Also memes at the end-
Also: not post-game, where he just becomes extraordinarily hot- *cough* it's at the start of the game, where he is like REALLY NICE AND SWEET AND CUDDLY LOOKING ENERGETICALLY ENERGETIC, and seems totally normal and totally feels like Cynthia's ancestors.

S/P = Starter Pokémon|H/S/P = Hisuian Starter Pokémon| F/C = Favorite Colour|F/F = Favorite Flower

»»————><————««»»————><————««»»————><————««

✧You recently traveled from Galar and went to Kalos for a bit, and then got teleported to somewhere which you later learnt was Hisui.

✧You got a starter, tho you had your original starter when you came there (for info. you only had your starter when you were in Kalos cause yes).

✧You were about to go out of the village until you met a random merchant from the ginkgo guild and he was pretty excited about meeting you.

✧He challenged you to a battle and just because you didn't wanted to beat his Togepi with a powerful over leveled S/P, you let S/P eat popcorn in the side and let H/S/P go and battle.

✧He became really good friends with you soon and started to hang out a lot

✧Wonders why you keep mentioning the name "Cynthia" whenever you see him.

✧He would usually come out of no where and will start offering you potions or super potions.

✧Your his favorite lil customer/friend-

✧He will keep encouraging you throughout your way to complete the pokédex, will wishes you luck and pray for you whenever you would go on some difficult missions, like defeating Lord Kleavor.

✧Once Kamado exiles you out of the village, he will happily take you with him, only if you allow tho.

✧If you agreed on staying/traveling with Volo for a bit, he will actually try to drop hints that he likes you, and will take you out on a date once or twice, without you fully realising that it's a date (idk how that works but go w/ it).

✧Sweet lil baby boii will be sad, if he sees someone is flirting with you-

✧Will do his best to help you, when you need it or will help you to complete your dex.

✧Misses you truly when your not with him.

✧Sometimes wonders why your keep hitting your weird looking rectangular box with colours (Porygon Phone/Rotom Phone) and also a F/C coloured weird thing on your wrist (pokétch).

✧Remembers every small details about you.

✧Gives you F/F when he sees you while your on your missions or completing your dex or just with your pokémons.

✧Plans to ask you out officially once or twice.

✧He likes to cuddle.

✧ENERGETIC BABY.

✧Will do everything to protect you-

[Credits: Volussy on Instagram:)]

Yes they do.
»»————><————««»»————><————««»»————><————««
LOVE HIM, STAN HIM, HUG HIM, PROTECT HIM AT ALL COST.
Btw anyone know where he went after we defeated him for the last time? Lol