•Steven x Reader (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: KitKat_Koocie
Type: One-Shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: KitKat_KoocieType: One-Shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team: Treecko line

Pronouns used: No pronouns used! Hope you enjoy! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Confusion.

Was what you felt at start after interacting with the sky blue haired man.

The day you laid your eyes on him when giving him a letter from his father in the granite cave, you knew you something was wrong.

You spent everyday thinking about that man. Always wondered what he would be doing, where he could be now, was he trying to find a new stone or was challenging an opponent?

With a Treecko in team, you decided to become the champion of Hoenn to make him notice you. To make him remember your existence. To meet him, even if that meeting could be the last time you see him.

Treecko to Grovyle to Sceptile only meant you went from Rustboro gym to Lavaridge gym to Sootopolis gym, earning all four badges only to impress him.

Did he knew about it? No.

Were you going to give your all to make him realise that how hard you worked for him to notice you? Yes.

The elite four was the hardest, you almost gave up, but remembering Steven would always made you end up giving your best and win, leading you to standing infront the room Steven was in, only a door separating you from him.

The battle started, you did your best. Gave your all and won. You did it!
Not only you met with the guy you got attached to from the day you saw him in the Granite cave, but also won the league.

It was only a matter of seconds after the battle that you closed your eyes and emptied your heart out by telling him how much you looked up to him, respected him, admired him.
How much you worked hard with your Pokemon to get here, to make him finally notice your presence properly.

And he was absolutely flabbergasted.

He stood there listening how you poured your feelings to him with a small smile resting on his face. He was flattered.

"Y/N" he said making you look at him nervously. "I'm truly honoured that the new champion seems to be interested in me. So, if you don't mind me-----"

"-----May I have the permission to take you out today, champion? hm?"