•Goh x Reader (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: AvatheGod
Type: One-Shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: AvatheGodType: One-Shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team: ------

Pronouns used: She/Her, feel free to change it to your preferred pronoun while reading if you're not using this pronouns. Hope you enjoy! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Imagine getting your periods two days early while you were in the middle of your work. Awful.

You just got back from your nightshift from the pizzeria you used to work at with your mood super pissed off.

You got back to your shared appartment at around six o'clock and fell into the couch mumbling nonsense.

"Y/N?" You heard Goh's sleepy voice coming from your shared bedroom "good morning!" He said before letting out a yawn, rubbing his eyes. "How was your shift? You kinda seem....uhh....odd?-"
You let out a groan, and started to explain how sh*tty the shift was and how you got your periods two days early in the middle of the shift.

Goh could feel your frustration in your voice, the way you speak in all grumpy voice made him slowly find his way beside you on the couch.
He wrapped his arms around you as you snuggled in his arms.
"It's okay Y/N, it's okay, I'm here for you" His voice was soothing as he gently patted your back. "You can let it all out, I'm here to listen to you"

His presence was always comfortable. You felt yourself sink into his arms and a lot more relaxed as he continued to hold you. "Thank you for being here for me, Goh....i love you" you said feeling a lot more better and finally sleepy.
Goh slightly blushed at the sudden 'i love you' but managed to kiss your forehead in return "i love you too, Y/N" He said as you hugged him tightly before dozing off in the couch in his arms after the tiresome night.