•Wallace x Reader (Requested)

♡𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
.

・゜-: ✧ :- 
Requested by: zozocibib
Type: One-Shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: zozocibibType: One-Shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pronouns used: none! <3

A/N: sorry for not writing your request earlier, but I hope that you will like it nonetheless! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

When you first saw Wallace, you knew it was a love at first sight. You always wanted to meet him in person other than just watching him on the TV.

So since you were young, you always went to his contests to support him, without him knowing about your existence at all.

So, just as the years passed by, the news of him becoming the leader of the sootopolis gym and hosting the Wallace cup every year, spread like a wildfire and of course, you were one of the fans who heard it immediately.

All these years of trying to make a plan to talk to him after the contest could finally be thrown away from your mind, as now you know how to talk to him.

Defeat him in his gym and also win the wallace cup's ribbon.

So determined to make your childhood crush notice you, the only thing you focused on was to become a strong pokémon trainer and a coordinator.

Despite the hard challenges and everything you faced, you never thought about giving up and pushed yourself more and more, till you realised that the only thing which was stopping you from becoming the champion of Hoenn and win the grand festival was no one other than Wallace himself.

As you kept on travelling the vast Hoenn region in search of Wallace's gym, you couldn't help but feel a flutter in your stomach at the thought of meeting him.

The guy was not only good in looks but was also the strongest gym leader out there in Hoenn, who almost defeated the champion, Steven Stone.

But at the moment, you shook all your thoughts away. To win his attention, all you had to do was to put all your efforts in the battle and of course, with style and elegance.

You walked into the gym, with the hope of winning both Wallace's heart and the gym badge, you gave your best into the battle.
Which lead you to nothing other than victory.

The look you got from him was the same look you had wished you would get. Which was full of admiration and respect.

"You've done a great job, challenger. I never expected that I would lose so easily. You indeed are a special trainer....here, you've earned this." Wallace said handing you the rain badge.

Your hands were trembling as you carefully took the badge from Wallace's hand into yours.

'Quick, Y/N, you gotta think about something to speak about before you lose the chance' you thought to yourself, panicking that the chance will be gone.

But before you could speak, the judge quickly came inside again telling that Wallace have to battle another challenger within a few minutes.

"Aw, c'mon, again? *sigh* finee, you can go now, I'll go and heal my team up" Wallace huffed at the sudden message "alright then challenger, I gotta go now, it was fun battling you" Wallace waved and walked away in style

'I've lost my chance...' You thought looking at the rain badge in hand and held it tight "no problem! I have another chance to prove myself in the contest and I'll be confident enough to talk to him there"

.

Afterwards, you found yourself training at the sea side with your pokémons, putting your heart into the battle, you managed to pull out a new moveset which you hoped Wallace will like.

But unknowingly, you did managed to capture his eyes, yet once more, during the practice beside the sea side. Wallace was just walking around after a long, tiring constant battles, when he saw you practicing with your team.
And when he heard you tell your pokémons that you were gonna win the Wallace cup no matter what to get his attention, he smiled and continued watching you practice.

That's when he knew that you managed to capture his attention.

Everyday, at the same time, you would be practicing at the same spot and he would be there, far away sitting on a rock with his beloved Milotic, watching you work hard.

And soon, the contest took place and your hard work finally paid off when you recived the ribbon from Wallace himself.

"Congratulations, challenger! For winning the Wallace Cup!" He said in the dramatic way he always does and handed you the ribbon.

As everyone was cheering, Wallace made sure to whisper "meet me at the back of the stage" Without anyone noticing.

With every passing seconds, your heart raced, thinking about the endless possibilities about what he could say to you.

Nervousness increased rapidly, when you made your way to the back of the stage, to find him already waiting for you. Leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest, head low, and eyes closed. You had failed to understand that how can a man be this handsome?

"Uhm..." You managed to mumble gaining his attention.
"Oh, Y/N! It's lovely to see you again!" You said smiling as he walked towards you.
Your heart raced again as he approached, his eyes meeting yours.

"So uhm...why did you called me..?"
"I've been watching you practice on the shore everyday" He immediately admitted making you look at him in horror
'He definitely heard me telling my pokémons that I like him...he's gonna hate me' you thought as you tremble in fear
"I've seen you working hard and I definitely think that you deserved this ribbon today"

That line did helped to calm you down....slightly.

"So the thing which I called you for" He coughed, eyes adverting to another direction slightly "I would love to accept your proposal...Y'know, the one you were telling your pokémons about at the beach, but I have to get to know you first" He said with a wink "how about we go on a date on this Sunday? We can meet at the park on 5:00 PM and decide what to do next there, how does that sounds?"

You eyes grew wide at the sudden date invitation, but it's all you've wanted as well and there was not a single problem you had with this date.

"Sure! That sounds wonderful!"