•Goh x Reader Headcanon (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: AvatheGod
Type: Headcanon

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: AvatheGodType: Headcanon

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team: ------

Pronouns used: No pronouns used! Hope you enjoy! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

What's it like to be in a relationship with Goh? Well.....

• Having Goh as a partner is fun! Because this guy being a research fellow goes to different regions every day and he takes you with him!

• You like a pokémon? He would search for it everywhere to capture it and gift it to you later.

• Sure being his s/o is kinda chaotic because he often argues with you over stupidest things. But it's fine because he makes up for it later.

• Will support your dreams!

• You're a coordinator? He'll watch all your performances!

• You're a trainer who wants to win a league? He'll watch all your gym challenges and the league!

• You're a performer? He'll watch all the showcases and cheer for you throughout all the rounds!

• If you lose a battle, he'll be there to cheer you up and will never let you be disappointed.

• Will style your hair and play with it.

• Hangs out with you wherever he's free and if he's out of the region, he'll make sure to contact you wherever he's not busy.

• Will show you all the pokémons he caught and let you play with them.

• Date? Oh boy he's gonna be nervous even if you both are dating for a long time.

• Physical touch? Please don't look at his face for a while because he's gonna be as red as a tomato and will take a while to cool down.

• Will never judge you.

• He always got your back! So if you're in trouble, just ask him out! And if he can't help you alone, then he got Ash and Chloé as his backups.

• What if he accidentally demotivates you? He'll watch as you get gloomy and stop talking for a while before realising his mistake and will apologize to you over a hundred times.

• Brags about how much he's lucky to have you in his life.

• Will protect you from whatever the thing you need protection from!

• He gets excited over the littlest things. Like one time you dressed up and asked how he looked, and oh boy! He was hella happy and excited to see you like that so he didn't shut up about how adorable you looked for the entire day <3

• Will bring you your favourite things whenever your sad or just simply wanted to give you something because for him, you're the best s/o in the world and he's blessed to have you in his life :)