•Ethan/Gold x Reader (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: pkmn-champion-rue
Type: Headcanon

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: pkmn-champion-rueType: Headcanon

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team: ------

Pronouns used: she/her

T/W: Mentions of self harm, cursing, starving, a bit ooc gold.

Hope you enjoy! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was absolutely heartbreaking to see your long time boyfriend kiss another girl right infront of you in the middle of the school and hugging another girl while kissing this other girl.

"Gold?"
"Ugh who- oh Y/N? Can't you see that I'm busy right now? Could you maybe come later?" He said smirking while noticing the tears slowly falling through your eyes.
"HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH THING?!" Your best friends, Crystal and Lyra yelled and stormed towards him, shoving his side chicks and slapping the boy hard on his face making sure that the mark will stay for a while.

"You playboy jerk!"
"I knew something was going on from last week! You bastard!"
The two shouted at him while he argued that and said how these girls were a lot hotter and prettier than his now ex Y/N.

Silver, who was watching all these felt bad for you and decided to step in to end all these. "Gold, you really want to ruin your chances of getting in the indigo plateau now, do you?"
Now, Gold always wanted to get in the Indigo league and become to champion to prove the strongest trainer, Red in the Mt. Moon that he's far more stronger than him, but the final gym badge which could be obtained by defeating Prof Oak's grandson, who happens to be Silver's close friend might screw up his chances.

"You wouldn't do that now will you?" Gold asked
"I might, if you keep on hurting other girls like this. Either stay with Y/N or Apologize to her in the-" before he could finish you already ran away wiping the tear strain off your cheeks.

"Y/N! Wait up!" The two girls called and rushed after you leaving Gold and Silver alone
Silver let out a sigh and glared at him before walking away, leaving Gold to his own devices.

"Shit"

...

You locked yourself into your apartment, not even letting Lyra, Crystal and Silver in.

You cried and cried, till there was not a single tear left to fall. You felt weak, you were hungry but starving yourself felt better. It was hard to breath.

In short, you were a mess.

The entire room was a mess. Everything was shattered.

Not a single person in school was out there who didn't warned you about how much of a playboy Gold was. But you thought that you could fix him, right? Right.