•Brock x reader (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: SuperLuigiFangirl01
Type: One shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: SuperLuigiFangirl01Type: One shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team: ------

Pronouns used: No pronouns used. Hope you enjoy! <3

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was a hella tiring day after challenging the gym today. Imagine a milktank giving you such a hard time...like what do you mean that you spent hours in a gym for a goddamn milktank who was just not fainting???

You were super mad and got back to pokémon center where your boyfriend Brock was waiting for you.

"Hey love, how was the gym challenge today?"
You looked at him with a tiring smile "it was great... actually not" you sighed hugging him tightly
"Huh? Why? What happened? Did you lost or something?"
"No no, I won, it's just that, the gym had this terrible milktank who was just not fainting. It was like a devil!"

Brock smiled patting your head "you should take some rest now then, I'll bring the dinner to our room"
"Mmm I'm not hungry today, why don't you come with me? I wanna cuddle" you hummed still hugging him
"Huh? Oh so you wanna cuddle? Alright then"

He lead you to the room he got in the pokémon center and you immediately jumped into the bed and pulled him on your side.
"Take a good rest, okay?" He said running his hand through your hair "I'm so proud of you winning the gym!"
"Thank you" you replied hugging him tightly and slowly fell asleep in his arms, while Brock just stared at your sleeping face, absolutely squeaking in his mind, thinking how lucky he was to get you as his girlfriend.

He was absolutely head over heels for you, he was just simply so much in love with you.