•Leon x Reader (Requested)

・゜-: ✧ :-
Requested by: Aneko_Kenna
Type: One-Shot

・゜-: ✧ :- Requested by: Aneko_KennaType: One-Shot

Key words: Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name

Pokémon Team: ---

Pronouns used: None. Hope you enjoy! <3

A/n: I still dont know how I wrote this- like the makeout part is probably embarrassing guys please don't come and attack me I never wrote anything like this b4 gn-

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"I'm gonna kill Raihan for this!"
"It's not my fault!" You heard him protest from the outside
"Go and freaking get a help!"
"Yeah yeah! Wait!"

Basically. You were screwed.

You were talking to Leon, the champion of Galar about how you wanted to go back to Hoenn to get mega stone from Steven, which he found from a random cave, when suddenly Raihan, popped out of no where, accidentally, pushed you and Leon into a small box which was still huge enough for both of you to fit in and WAS LOCKED?! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!

Now, to make it worse, the position was uncomfortable, plus, Leon was ontop of you which made it hella awkward. His face was inches away from yours and all the things you didn't expected to happen on this perfect day.

"Guess we're stuck until Raihan comes with the help" Leon sighed
"Yeah" maybe you should try to start a conversation to make it less uncomfortable? "U-uhm so uhh h-how's things going on in the stadium? Is it the chairs in the front row fixed?" You nervously said
"Uhhh i guess yeah?" He tried to think "actually no- I saw them changing something about the chairs in the morning"

You nodded before slightly shifting your head to see if you can somehow peek outside the box. Nah you can't.

'maybe i should talk about how I caught a Shiny Sigilyph yesterday, while I was in the Kalos, trying to get to the airport to come here? Or maybe how about the Pokemon-' you tried to think about a topic but you realised that Leon was looking at you... intensely.

"L-Leon..?" He kept looking at you through his honey coloured eyes, before closing the gap with a kiss. "Mmm- L-leon-" you tried to speak but he slid his tongue inside your mouth.

You wanted to stop him, but somehow you couldn't, your body wasn't letting you to, as you gave into the kiss and kisses him back.

Your tongue fighting against his, trying to achieve dominance. Which you failed to get.

He pulled away trying to catch his breath, as did you too, but he quickly buried his face into the crook of your neck kissing it making you moan in the process.

Your hands found their way to grab onto his shoulders while he continued biting. It was probably going to leave a mark but who cares? Turtle necks are always a help and it's winter anyways.
His hands slid behind your waist while the other on the bottom of the box, beside you.

"L-leon~ I-"
"HEY! LEON AND Y/N! WE'RE HERE FINALLY!" Raihan suddenly yelled as he came into the room

Thank goodness you both were inside the box or he would've found out (maybe joined into the fun too aha- (I'm sorry))

The guys he got from outside opened to box releasing you and Leon from it.
You were covered in sweat and face flushed red as Leon chuckled nervously a bit while thanking the workers as he sent them off before glaring at Raihan

"H-hey hey man- c-chill out- you don't have to look at me like that- i-it was a pure accident--" he said as he slowly backed away before running out of the room

"U-uhm, Y/N- about that-"
"It's okay" you said not looking at him as you pulled your scarf and wrapped it around your neck "s-see you around I guess" you nervously said walking out of the room not meeting his gaze

Leon chuckled as he looked at your flushed face before following you "hey, it's okayyyy to get shy, after all the greatest champion of all time just k-"

"Oh shut up, you idiot."