Ch 1: [New World]

-

In The Clearings Of The Trees... Lays Madara Uchiha who killer intent had cracked and crumbles the ground around him.

His Darkest Aura Flares within him as He stands up onto his feet as His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Flare Up with a Frown on His Face.

Madara With His eyes narrowed as He stared at the palm of his hand. 'i wonder if I still have Hashirama Cells,and His Wood Style....'

Madara takes a deep breath and let it out.

[Mokuton Wood Style Jutsu: Four Pillars House!] Madara yelled as He Did the Handsigns and Then Came the Cracking Sounds.

As Wood and Roots Came Out of the ground as A Large Shadow Looms over Madara as He smirks widely.

At The Street, People were minding their own business as some on their phones or others walking by, or even talking about Villains attacks.

One Civilian noticed The Wooden Cracking sound as He turned to face the Forest area across the Street as He gasp in shock followed along others people as some stop driving to see what's going on.

"Oh My God!..." Someone yelled as They see an Four Piller house came out of the ground like it just been there the whole time even.

"How? There's was nothing there before!" Said a Man among the crowd.

"Maybe it could be a quirk that did it?" Said Another one.

"But that's illegal to use Our Quirks" yelled a Woman that's causes a argument among the crowd.

While Madara sitting on a Branch hidden in the tree leaves as He look at the Idiotic People.

'Their Presence... It isn't like any chakra I sense... Similar but close...' Madara Thought as He stands Up and Shushin away.

[Office Building Rooftop]

Madara Appears as He look onto the Rest of the city view as His eyes widened with a awe sound coming out of his mouth.

"Never have I seen this kind of structure before...." Madara said amusingly to himself as He rubs his chin then lift his shirt which reveals Hashirama Face on Chest. Madara smirks as He put down his shirt.

"Ah Hashirama... It seems your cells still in me even When I'm a child again..." Madara chuckles softly as He look onto the beyond.

'I must Gather Information on this world first, it's foolish to not know your environment...'

Madara did some hands signs as Four Shadow Clones appears of Him, Surprisingly they're have his Original Age Body.

"Hn, Seems Like Tobirama Shadow Jitsu will prove useful, No Doubt After seeing Uzumaki In Battle,..." Madara chuckles as He always did like keeping Jutus that are useful to him.

"I want you Four To Gather Much Information On This World we're in," Madara ordered his Shadow Clones.

"Hn"
"Hn"
"Hn"
"Hn"

"Hn" Madara Nodded as He watches His Clones left onto their mission.

Madara turned to look back at the view as He sat down on the roof. "This will be boring quickly, Oh Well...." He sighs as He really wish he had his war fan with him.

[Few Moments Later . . . ]

Madara Looked at the Clouds as He suddenly recovered his clones Memories.

This World was Advance then his own World as They no longer use Shinobi as least in this part of the World.

The World are Divided in Countries with Ridiculous Names, then again, He did Named the Village Of The Leaf,

Another thing, Is Quirks that the people have with them, Similar to Bloodlines or Kekkai Gekkai But Not at the same time, for they were not chakra based.

So it will be easy to Fight them although they probably won't be interesting Unless they're Hashirama.

Heroes... What Idiotic Term... In This world, They have 'Heroes' an Opposite of Shinobi in every TERM possible. Flashy clothes, Loud Actions, Their 'Acts'

Madara Snorts to himself as He knew better then that for Humanity can't be without Greed for He know these heroes do not did it out of Love. No for Frame.

Though What's Interesting Him is that There's This Hero called 'Endeavor' Who has a Fire Bloodline, Seems like a Weak verison of His Clans Fire Jutsus.

For One, His Acts seems brutal... Almost reminds him of... Well... him in a sense when he was battling against the five Kage.

For Now, He Must Find Resources and Retrain His Body for Now,

Madara Stands Up as He jumped from Roof to Roof, Building to Buildings as He headed towards the wild life Landscape as He headed towards the Forest for he finally jumped to branch From branch leaving the city.

Madara Can't wait to Have a Dance in a Few years or maybe months time.

Maybe This will work for him perfectly.