Ch.4 [Hell's Fury Rebirth]

-
-
-

The Night Was Cold And Silent as Lays Under the Moon was Toya Todoroki as He was Waiting for His Father, Enji Todoroki Aka The Pro Hero Known as "Endeavor".

The Reasoning He was waiting because he wanted to show him his Results of His Training and His Quirk Development as His Quirk Flames Became Blue, He also realized his Quirk Is Connected to His Emotions.

He waited and Waited as He reflect on His Life with His Family Especially everything He did to Please his father.

But He couldn't quite please Him.

Because he wasn't the perfect ideal in His Father Eyes!

He Kept Waiting, Hoping for His Father to Come!.. to Prove Madara Wrong that He was Right!...
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
But He Didn't Came.......

His "Father" Didn't Came...

He didn't listen or care his words... His please to Came Here....

N-no...he didn't see it as His Worth of Time.....

He... He doesn't know what to do....

What was He SUPPOSED to Do at this Point?!?!....!!!!....

Toya Breath became Heaver as His breath became rapidly as Well. While His Eyes leaks of tears.

He entering an Mental Tumior as Many Emotions Flashed By: Anger, Saddness, Fear, Despair, Hate, Ragec came to Toya.

Triggering His Quirk as Blue Flames appears on His Hands as It slowly spreads and growing rapidly and Wildly as Toya screaming loudly in pain as He tried to stop his quirk to save himself from the flames!..

But His "Father" Didn't Teach him on How To Turn Down the heat...!!!

Toya Screams as He gets ups and runs in pain and agony as The flames got onto the trees as They burns fast and spreading it fast.

Before the Flames Cover his Vision as He briefly spots an look of black spiky hair before him as Darkness consumed him.

.
.
.
.

For the first thing he noticed was the rocky ceiling above him that's seems very high up.

He looked to his right and left sides as he noticed his arms wrapped in multiple thick layers of bandages including his legs themselves. He also noticed his bottom half of his face wrapped in bandages as well.

He feel like he couldn't feel his whole jaw as Though he felt something else weird. Like Unnatural as Hell itself.

He tries to move but Felt a Sudden pain from his body as He ache in agony hurtfully as Tears leak. "Don't Move Much, Todoroki.." Commanded an Familiar Voice.

Toya eyes widened in disbelief as He turned to see Madara Uchiha, the Boy He met before from his Room.

Madara Himself was staring at Toya with Intense and pressured glare at Him. "Hmm, Your Body was Badly damage due to your.....'flames..' I had to used an Seal to Make it stop and unusable for now..." He Replied as He walked towards the bed that Toya was laying on.

Toya breathing through his nose as It's was rough despite breathing. "If I hadn't been there, you would have been burn to a crisp..." snorted Madara as He shakes his head at Toya.

"Your Jaw... Was a loss I couldn't save... So I had to created an artificial one for it's replacement... It will take a few days or Months for it to be properly feel and worked like it's still your old one..." Madara answered as Toya eyes look at him in shock and horror to find out he lost his jaw and gained a New One?!.