Ch.5 [Science The Charm]

.
.
.
.

3 years later . . .

In The Territory of Madara Uchiha, At the Compound were Sounds Of Hard Training,

For Madara Is Training Dabi in Physical Strength as He gave an Reason Of Why. "Because You can't always use your 'Quirk' for everything! It's an sign of Arrogance and stupidity" was Madara said to Dabi.

And Dabi Himself Took it to heart, after comparing Endeavor Physical Strength. He decided to learn many fighting arts and skills that are know in this world. After a few 'Helpful' tips from Madara. His Training Speed Growth was rapidly Quickly. He wonders sometimes if Madara was part of an Shinobi, Assassin or Mercenaries Organization.

Whether it was He didn't want to ask from Madara. When Training His Quirk, Madara Supervised him on controlling lowering it first. Since His Emotions are the ones that turn it up.

So Dabi Focus on Lowering his Quirk And His Mental Ability. Since He figure he was shit already in the mind.

Dabi Trained In The Arts Of Shinobi, Intelligence, Politics, Manipulation, Paralyzing Techniques, Hand To Hand, Acrobats, And Welding an Katana with An Strange Metal.

Madara Pushed Dabi through all this Of Work Of Hell. Dabi Could Complain about this But Madara Always Had a Reason why he's training in this. To deal with Allies And To Deal with Enemies.

Especially Finding Out Madara didn't use The Word Family But 'Clan'. Dabi Figured Madara came from an Powerfully Ancient Clan from the Old Days Before Quirks.

That's Explains a Lot Actually.

He Knew Shinboi were the Best of the Best But Seeing an Mini-Experenced Shinobi?! Then Madara Clan must be an Non Slacker one.

Dabi didn't question the White Zetsu Clones as He already used to them at This Point. Especially Their Behavior. They kinda grow on him like an Bunch Of freak Buddies.

Dabi Looked at Himself in the Mirror as He Observe the Muscle that His Body Gained Especially Checking out his Jaw, it's white skin, Apparently He can use some Wood Ability called "Mokuton" That Madara Explain to Him that They were an Ability from an Friend of His. That that White Zetus clones contained said friend Cells.

He was Definitely weirded out by this But the Mokuton didn't feel like a Quirk, it felt like something else.

He try not to think about it too Much as Dabi left the Bathroom and Spotted Madara Forging on what he called an Gunbai War Fan.

He figure it's his favorite weapon to used.

He see some red armor in the corner as He know it been 3 Years Since Their Meeting But He couldn't help but Compair Madara to The Strongest Heroes of This World.

Hell! Madara has this aura that's scares him from time to time.

One Thing He Knows that Madara Is Strong in Every Way Possible.. And that's makes him worthy to be The Leader.
.

-[With David Shield]

.
David Sighs Deeply as He been watching the News Of Japan every day as He watch the Battles and Victory's that His Friend, Toshinori Wins every at one of them.

Right Now He was worried as He got a call from Toshinori saying The Battle with All for One was Over and That He Won but with Great Cost.

Toshinori lost His Whole Stomach-! That's was Serious to concerned about. But Toshinori stubborn as Always, sometimes David doesn't know whatever to call it good or Bad at times. But Toshi... He should be focus on resting.. but the whole world needs to know that the Symbol of Peace doesn't back down.