Ch.10 [God's Work]

.
.
.

2 Years Has Passed Since The Massacre Of Italy has happen, For the Researchers concluded it was an quirk that did this as They observe the ISS mark 2 cameras for the Meteorite appeared out of Thin air Itself.

So the World decided it was a Quirk, an Powerful One that's consider an dangerous threat to the world especially. The World Heroes and Governments have been looking for this person who summonsed the Meteorite. Villans and Crime Organizations has also been looking for the same person to either recruit them or replicate the quirk itself.

Along with the Two Years Had Passed was That Madara Uchiha had been dating Fuyumi Todoroki after having Kaina be his lover as well since two years ago.

As With the Space-Time Seal and Rinnegan, Madara had trained Kota in an Pocket Dimension for 13 Years in said Dimension. Madara glady Bestowed Kota the Name 'Tobi' as Of Right Now the Boy is Now 16 Years Old Now at the Level of an Kage.

Kota/Tobi(The Second)  has grown an hatred for this world's heroes especially the Villans. Tobi has already Taken down Multiple crime organizations in Japan with Squares.

Madara Has His Shinobi and White Zetsu clones all over Japan for He had eyes and ears everywhere now. Right Now, Madara Had Been experimenting creating Jutsus that could Erase Quirks permanently.

He decided that He would Need the Juubi to spread an Large Enough Jutsu to erase the entire world population quirks.

He Knows It Time To Send Direct attacks at The Heroes Now as He had an plan on doing so as He smirks at The Picture Of UJS

U.A. would just needed an push towards the right direction to get an good dance for him.
.

--[U.A. Meeting Room]--

.
Nezu was sitting in his chair as He faced all of U.A teachers, While They all shared the Grimm expressions as Nezu has.

"I have assemble this meeting due to the concerns of the connection between The 'Flames Of Tarturus' incident, The sights of the Shinobi and The Meteorite..." Nezu stated while Aizawa sit up straighter.

"Makes sense.... because all of them couldn't be an coincidence after all..." Midnight says Grimly as Present Mic Looked at His fellow friend.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes, "We don't know the goal to all of this, But According to The Wild Pussycats that.. One of Mandalay relative, Named Kota was taken by an man that's fits the description from the 'Flames of Tarturus' incident..." Aizawa told them while Number 13 sighs at this piece of news, Hound Dog growled at this as Vlad just shakes his head.

"From the Sounds Of It, This 'Ghost' is the one behind The Shinboi as well... Not to mention the Meteorite..." Aizawa says Grimly while Everyone eyes slightly widen at this.

"S-shota you can't be serious about that?" Mic quietly asked His Pal while Aizawa slowly turned towards Present Mic with an Serious gaze.

"Of course I am..." Aizawa dangerously says as Nezu just stared at the man.

"I'm afraid The 'Ghost' is consider an threat to The World Now... We don't know how strong is he or even where he is... But with All Might time limits... There's only so much we can do really.. " Nezu told them while Present mic looked at him.

"We weren't make our students attend this battle? The first years..." Present mic trails off at the thought.

Nezu shakes his head at this question. "Not Now.. but when the time comes.. I'm afraid we will have to... And that's is what I dread the most to come..." He told them as He looked at the table in front of him.