Ch.6 [This Eternal Will Of Mine]

.
.
.

Nana could only blink in confusion as She feels cold, So cold, It feels like it isn't even her own body.

But Most Importantly How does He know about One For All.?!

Madra chuckles at Nana As He smirks. "I'll be your wondering about how I'll know about One for all? Well it's pretty easy to found out after all... A poor attempt to keep it hidden..."

Nana growls as She glared at the Man. "You wouldn't Be getting it easily from Toshinori!" She declared as she tried to punch him but suddenly it was like she hit an invisible wall as it's like she couldn't move at all especially.

"My Dear Nana, I believe you aren't in a position to even decided to... If you even wanted..." Madara said as He took a step toward her.

"W-what d-did you d-do to me?!" Nana demaded as She tried to hit him again But it resulted the same thing from last time.

"I would explain... But Your a Puppet of Mine Now... In simpler terms..." Madara said with a shrug as Nana expression turn into one of horror and shock.

"Curse You!" She spat at Madara face as Madara just looked unimpressed. "Hit yourself..." He ordered as Suddenly Nana hit herself hard.

Nana couldn't believe this, Her Body move against her own will by an command from this b.. no man!.

"As You can see, It doesn't matter whatever you even struggle or not..." Madara stated as He looked at her. "But Know This, You Belong. Too. Me. " He threatened her with His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan flashed before her. "Or Maybe I should Recondition you, It never been tested against an Edo Tensei... But oh well... Maybe I should just bring you back completely and do it... But No... Not yet..." He snorts at Nana as He turns to face Dabi.

"So?" He simply asked Dabi as Dabi looked at him dumbly.

"A-are you the Shingami?..." Dabi whispers hoarsly as He looked at Madara.

Madara Laughs Hard at Dabi Dumbfounded question. "No.." he said seriously though.

Dabi could only says "Huh..." With an Blink of an eye.

Madara turns to face Nana Shimura again who is struggling to stems of a punch towards Madara. "You Shall Guard My Clan Compound Until I can say or even command you to do something else... Also No Attempting to even get a message to someone... Got it?" Madara ordered the Edo Tensei Nana Shimura as She grits her teeth.

She was forced to answer due to the Jutsu. "G-got...I-it.."

Madara seems satisfied with this. "Good.." he said as He turned to left while Dabi just stared at the Dead Woman.

"I'm too young for this shit.." Dabi Mutters to himself as Nana eye twitch at him.

But with Madara, He was currently thinking on working his way past the Rinnegan Cost Of Death of Using Gedo Rinne Rebirth.

"Zetsu! Find a Quirk That's can prevent or even cheat death... If 'Quirks' can exist then a Quirk like that can..." Madara ordered White Zetsu.

White Zetsu nodded at the Ordered. "Yes Lord Madara.." Then White Zetsu disappeared into the ground.

Madara let out a Sigh. "I don't even plan on dying early or Not, Especially Since My Clan Brought their end to themselves faster, If it weren't for Tobirama and The others... Then My clan would be still alive and well.... Oh well.... " He said as He Shushin away.

In Another part of Japan, HPSC (Hero Public Safety Commission) HQ.

White Zetsu POV:

White Zetsu was searching through the Highly Security Archives Room as He searched through countless Quirks that's are Label 'Top classifield' or 'Top Level 9 Secret'.