Ch. 7 [Molding The Mind & Building The Foundation]

.
.
.
In an Stoned Room lies an Tied Up Bound to a chair Nana Shimura with Chakra Seals suppressing her float Quirk and Weight Seals as Well to prevent further movement.

She was looking at the floor as She heard Madara Come into the Room.

"Well Well... Now... Nana Shimura... I'm here to ..... Fix you..." Madara slowly said as Nana lifted her head to glare at him.

"The Only thing needs fixing is someone like you!" Nana angrily said as She watched Madara Movements.

Madara sighs as He looks at her. "You think The Society Of Heroes are all Perfect.... You should know... Today's Heroes are Frauds.... As The System is Slowly dying.... " Madara told her as He walked around her in circle.

Nana Stops for a second at Madara words. "Where there's always dark... There will be always an Hope Of Light..." She decided to said suddenly as Madara Scoffs at this.

"Hope Of Light? Then... Where's the Hope Of Light to The People who were abused by the Pro Heroes who 'deemed' them As Villains because of accidental Quirk Use or Using their Quirks to save people when the heroes aren't able to do something?... Or where's the Hope of Light for Your Son's family..." Madara stated as Nana froze at the last part of what Madara said.

"K-kotaro..? What did you do to him!" Nana yelled with an sense of protective instinct toward her son.

"Well It wasn't I... That did something to Him... It was rather His Son.... Your grandson that Murdered him and the rest of his family..." Madara finally stated.

Nana eyes widened in shock and Disbelief as Her heart beats rapidly while her breath become heavily with fear.

"N-No....." Was she could say at the moment.

"Yes.... Your Grandson... Tenko.... Has Murdered them all... With his Quirk... Because Of The abuse that's his Father did to him because his love of Heroes.... But your son hated Heroes... Hated you... He brought his Downfall to himself...." Madara takes a steps forward to her.

"No!.." She shouted at Madara as She refused to believe any of this from him.

"Yes... Look! Look at the Memory Of Past! Look at What The Consequences of your actions! And " Madara Yelled as His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan activated as He forced Nana to looked into his eyes Indicating a Strongly Place Genjutsu was on her for it was: Tsukuyomi

Nana grits her teeth as She saw The abuse actions Of her son towards her grandson then The Hate Towards Her. What happened next horrified her to the stomach.

She saw Her SON brutality beating her grandson for just looking at her picture and the blame was forced onto him by his sister.

Nana eyes slowly filled with tears as She tried to look away but she couldn't as it was forcing her to watch no matter what.

Then It Shows Her that Her Grandson Quirk Accidently Killing His Family But Killing Kotaro was on purpose. The anger, hate towards His father was all there as Nana was forced to see her son turned into pieces.

She Let out a Scream Of Despair and Sorrow. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!! STOP!! STOP THIS!!! PLEASE!!!" She cried out as Tears flowing down her cheeks.

Madara Kept the Tsukuyomi going as Nana was forced to see it again and again Over and Over A Million times. The blood, the Pain, the abuse, the cry's, the screams, the despair.

Her Screams, Her Heart breaking into million of pieces, Her Mind Breaking apart forcibly by Madara Himself.

"See this...this Is Your Consequences... This is Your Punishment..." Madara Uchiha said to her as He kept on torturing the hero for Months, in the Tsukuyomi Genjutsu.