Ch. 13 [The Wrath Of Madara: Part 2]

.
.
.

The President Of The HPSC could only see in shock with an horrified expression. She see in the distance are Buildings collapsing, fires of smoke Rising up into the sky.

The sounds of screams and panic, Sounds of metal tearing flesh, the drop of blood.

The President Chokes up blood as she looked down to see her chest soaked in blood before collapsing onto the ground dead. It reveals to be Kaina Aka Lady Nagant who shot the president dead.

"That's was for everything that this corrupted organization has done..." She spats before leaving the room.

Elsewhere, At the Oceans, Battleships and Navys were sunk into the ocean. As Satellites were being drag down into the Earth's atmosphere as well.

Tokoyo was in flames, as Huge Earthquakes were on the rise by the Earth Style Users who were specialized trained by Madara himself.

Hawks covered in blood as he weakly walked on a roof to see the world around being destroyed. He chuckles softly before taking off his glasses and throw them away.

"I know a losing battle when I see one.." he softly says before seeing an large explosion in the distance as the tallest buildings collapsed as well. Causing multiple earthquakes as well.

At New York, A Shadow Clone Of Madara had Summoned an Meteorite to appear at the Ocean, to caused an large Tsunami Which Hit the State itself. Washing Through the Statue Of Liberty and against the City and Manhattan.

Cars sweep off the roads, Underground Railroads flooded, multiple deaths either by drowning or sheer pressure.

Multiple Attacks appeared across America as Nuclear Explosions were sit off at The States Of Texas, Washington DC, Kentucky, New Mexico. Results in millions of deaths.

Some before their deaths they saw a White Flash with Red lightning covering it.

Russia Capital was destroyed by an Large Shockwave Of Shira Tensei which stops at Poland. Destroying the countries in it path as well.

Paris has fallen for it was in flames as an Shadow clone of Madara floated above it after using Multiple Fire Style Jutsu: Great Majestic FIREBALL against the whole country.

Jets were exploded in the skies, soldiers killed, some did suicide while Others accepting their fate.

China surrounded willingly as The Entire Government and Country were destroying it's technology, facilities, industrys, army bases for they know the outcome of this battle. As it's citizens were in multiple riots and raids as well.

Australia was completely wipe off the map by 3 meteorites itself. Causing the islands landscape near them to be washed away as well too.

Madara stands on the dead piles of 'heroes' that tried to stop him. He simply yawned in boredom. He had received the memories of his shadow clone who successfully destroyed Africa's countries.

In front of him was a bloodied Aizawa, bruised Present Mic, Best Jeanist who crippled, an dead Hound Dog, an Half dead Vlad who is in a coma, Clementoss dead,

"Hmmm... Such a disappointing dance.... Oh well...." Madara chuckles darkly before disappearing into an White flash with red lightning then landed on a roof top with the cut off bloodied heads of Aizawa and Present Mic.

"Now For The Third Stage...." Madara says before flying towards to the Crater that where the meteorite hit which killed the dinosaurs, as He landed on the edge before looking down at the crater that's contain an Modified God Tree with twisted roots.