Ch.3 [Seeds Of Pawns]

-

After Many Hours and 3 to 4 days of researching And Learning This World's Technological Advancement.

Madara Had Been Using Endeavor Banking Account after Making sure the Laptop Device cannot be found or tracked with a Seal He made.

As He Create a Wooden Clone to spy On the Todoroki Family for Now. To make sure Endeavor didn't get Suspicious on where his money been going.

Behind Madara Was The Sounds Of Forging Made By Other Wooden Clones Of Madara. As They were forging Weapons, Kunai, and Oh His Gunbai War Fan. After getting the Materials He need from the Pick up point of his order.

He Sometimes Wishes He still have White Zetsu with Him as Much he pains to even think about it.

He looks around then stands Up as He headed outside and walk pass by his clones and Walk Deep in the Forest and Stops at an Stone Wall Cliff.

Madara narrow his eyes at this.

Moments Later there was a Loud Explosion sound echoing through out the Forest.

As Madara Himself Has Used Explosive tags on the cliff as He Artificially Making a Cave.

He walked into it and Place down more Explosive tags into it.

Then Came More Explosions as The Home Made Cave becomes deeper as Madara take a look around and nodded in approval. "If I wanted Other Operations, then this would be the place of many to come, to proform then.." Madara said thoughtfully as He turned around and headed back to the Compound.

The Compound was filled with Furniture Now, Especially with The Symbol of the Uchiha On the Compound Walls. It suddenly made Madara A Little bit at Home.

"Ah Izuna... I wonder what you would have thought of this..." Madara mutter to himself as He looks at The Uchiha Symbol.

Madara Uchiha Look at His Artificial arm that contains Hashirama DNA.

"Well Old Friend, Soon I'll Be Strong enough again to take on this World.. . . " Madara chuckles to himself as He went To Check On His Wooden Clones.

Three Years Later . . .

At the Residence Of The Todoroki Family, Things has Been.... For the fine normally.

Toya Todoroki On His Computer after a day of Training secretly from everyone. His fist clench hard at the thought of Shoto Being Trained By Their Father. It should Have Been Him instead.

He doesn't know what's is his purpose in life now, was He worthless to His Father!? Was He not Good enough?! He's been training and training to Get his approval, to Show Him that He was Better then Shoto!..

His Jaw clunched at the thought of Shoto himself.

He Wished His was Perfect. Perfect for His Father Legacy...

He Wishes His Father didn't throw them aside as Trash.

He Cursed This World as His Mother wasn't better.

His Father only see Her as a Baby Making Machine. To use until he gets the perfect Heir.

But Toya... He was Meant for Greatness! He know He was!

"Wake Up, Boy... Nothing ever goes right in this world..." Said a Voice that's sounded His Age Almost.

Toya tensesd as He turn around to face an Long Black Haired Boy dressed In Traditional Samurai Clothes.

"W-Who are you! How did you get in here-" Before Toya could finished, The Black Haired Boy covered His Mouth Forcely.

"Shhhh... Will. You. Listen..?" The Black haired Boy asked as His eyes flashed red with strange symbol in them as His voice was Menacing and Threatening.