Ch.8 [A Touch Of an Old Home reminder]

. [Warning: Smut in this chapter! Skip it if you want to, Younger Audience, Skip the Smut if you at approved age]

.

.

The Village Of Rebirth Embers is doing great under Madara's leadership surprisingly.

The Civilians market's and stores flourishing as The Academy for the children who wanted to become Shinobi had already have an promising students.

Madara stand at the cliff as He had developed an Space-Time Seal that's makes Time slower outside of the real world. So in addition the village is now 390 years old after Madara had made Multiple Copies of the immortal "Quirk" with tough research and had given them to Dabi, Nana, Kaina, after some help with his Rinnegan, He make the quirk to be not passed out onto generations if they did have kids in the point future, As He did something similar to Kaina as He took her Quirk away and Destroy it for it would be a nuisance toll on her. Of course he steal some of that medication that's makes him able to aged as He only take enough to be at His Prime (Physical age: 25) as He did give some to Dabi as well. (Physical age: 22).

The Once 2900 population has gone up to 31,000 People.

But to the outside it had been an hour as Madara had deactivated the Seal after that.

During those 390 years, Madara, Kaina, Nana grown close to each other But Always Madara was busy especially researching on a way to build a Portal Back to His World to steal some.... Bloodlines...

As much he want to return, He still have this world to conquer first.
He'll only go back to get and Borrowed some of the The Hidden Leaf clans members for his Village.

Now after Normal Time has been restored, The Village had 11,000 Shinboi at his Command.

The first thing Madara Done is to ordered them to defeat and capture criminals, so he can research on how to fully erase these quirks from existence.

The four years had been progress after all, His Research is coming along nicely especially after Word From White Zetsu that the HPSC is hunting for them, simply their Shinboi.

Madara snorted at their attempts as He shakes his head at the shame of this world Information gathering skills.

He decided That The Time is almost near to reveal himself in 2 Years time.

The Time is drawing Near . . . .

"Lord Madara... The Research On The Rinnegan is complete, we have found out that it can travel between dimensions..." White Zetsu confirmed Madara Suspensions about this.

"Hn, Good... Zetsu tell the Others I'll be away... There's some old friends...I need to visit then..." Madara replied with a glare.

"Of Course" White Zetsu answered.

[In the Naruto Dimension]

Hiashi Hyuga has finished drinking his tea as He watched Some of His Clan Members practice their training as He thoughts wander off to his grandchildren, Boruto and Himawari..

'Boruto, Himawari, Your Grandpa misses you so much!' Hiashi sniffs as He thought of his precious grandchildren.

In the Nursing Room Of The Hyuga clan, An Portal Opens up in the nursing room as some of the pale eye babes, toddlers, look towards at the portal itself.

Madara steps out of the portal and looked down at the babes and toddlers. "You will be my Hyuga of My Village..." Madara grin widely as he reach down to grab them all.
.

[Uzumaki HouseHold]

.
Naruto Eyes Open wide as Their were like Red and his pupils slit and narrow.