Bonus Smut Chapter

We hit 100k+ reads! I'm really grateful and am showing my gratitude with this super smutty chapter!;)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 16.

(Well you're gonna read anyway.)

It's not perfect, but I've tried my best. Hope you like it ;)

Make your choice:

● CHRIS × ANNA
● NICK × ANNA
● CHRIS × ANNA × NICK (THREESOME)

^^

CHRIS × ANNA

It's a nice winter evening, Nick has gone to attend a party at the other pack. Anna was alone home waiting for Chris to return, the two brothers never left the pack together like before so that Anna wasn't left alone during her heat.

After a long day at work his mate in his arms was all Alpha Christopher wanted, saying he basically ran back home would be an understatement.

He could smell his mate way before entering the house, he walked and his eyes instantly started looking for his beautiful mate.

He ran up the stairs but met her halfway through them, "You're back." She grinned feeling the heat in her lower belly increase.

Chris wrapped an arm around Anna backing her, his mouth met hers. He held the railings with his other hand and walked her backwards on the stairs, refusing to move his mouth from hers until they reached the bedroom.

She was surprised but needed him as much as he did, or maybe more than him.

They were so desperate they couldn't make it to the bedroom.

He pinned her against the wall, his self-control shaking, his erection pulsing. Fingers fumbling, he managed to move her zipper down, she helped him take it off of her shoulders, dropping it to the ground and greedily seeking his kisses.

He liked her greedy. He liked her naked.

Burying his fingers into her hair, he reached around and flicked her bra open with the other while bitting on his mark on her shoulder. He kissed down to her breasts, tasting first one nipple, then the next. The sensitive bud tightened in his mouth. He continued to tease her, loving the way she squirmed and the way she went breathless as he sucked her.

"Chirs, Goodness." She moaned, tugging on his hair, and arching her back. "I’ve been thinking about this all day."

"Same butterfly." His hand slipped inside her dripping panties.

Flashes of her naked, the sound of her tender moans in his ear had assaulted him all day, during pack meetings, while having lunch with his father, dealing with her asshole dad, all day.

He dropped to his knees and moved her panties down, he's breath hitched looking at how breathtaking she was. Soft folds, nicely shaved, dripping wet, all his to devor on. He put his face there greedily pushing his tongue inside. She fisted his hair and tugged on it, moaning in satisfaction.

Lick after lick. He found her sensitive spot, he sucked, to see what her gorgeous reaction. She arched her back and pulled his hair.

He'd fight the world to see her make that face.