5

I walked down and saw Dad, mom and Hannah waiting for me. Richard came out from the kitchen. I sat against them. "Who exactly is your mate?" Dad asked and I gulped. "They both are." I replied and dad laughed. "Are we fools here? How can they both be your mate!" He slammed his hand on the table making me flinch. "I'm telling the truth dad." I replied as a tear slipped down.

"She is lying dad. Nick is my mate and she want to snatch him away from me." Hannah spoke. "No dad-" he glared at me. "I'm asking you for the last time Anna who is your mate?" He asked. I gulped hardly. "They both are." I replied and he stood up angrily. "Take her to the basement." Dad ordered and I stood up. "But I'm telling the truth!" I exclaimed. Two guards came and dragged me to the basement. "Mom don't you believe me?" I exclaimed and she just looked away from me.

"Richard!" I exclaimed. "Dad we can talk this out." He spoke but dad didn't listen. Richard knocked the guards and held me. "I won't let you do this to her." He held me. "Don't step in between Ric!" He growled. "I can't stay silent either." Richard replied. Dad gave him a tight slap. "Lock him in his room! He isn't allowed to go out until I say!" Dad exclaimed and the guards took him away. Dad grabbed me by my hairs and dragged me to the basement.

"Dad please!" I cried but be threw me on the ground. "Lock her up." He ordered and left. I sobbed and my wolf was furious. She has always been short tempered and I had to calm her down. I didn't let her take control often as she would end up killing people due to her anger.

I just curved into a ball and dozed off. I was waken with a splash of water on my face. I looked at Hannah who had dressed up like me. "Hey sis." She wickedly smiled. "Why are you wearing my clothes?" I asked. "Oh because now I am Anna." She replied. "And they belong to me." She replied. "They will find out." I coughed. "Let's see." She smriked and walked out.

Soon dad entered. "So you know that they both are my mates!" I exclaimed. "Unfortunately yes. The leaders confirmed it today and you seem to be their mate. But I can't let you be the Luna." He replied. "Why! They are my mates!" I cried. "Because Hannah is better than you and deserves to be the Luna. She was born for it." He replied and I laughed. "Then what about me Dad? Why was I born for?" I exclaimed. "Listen Anna just accept it. You know she is better than you." He replied. "No dad no! I'm bigger, faster and stronger than her!" I exclaimed. "But do you know anything about managing a pack? How are you even worth of being a Luna?" He asked and I sobbed. "But they are my mates dad!" I exclaimed. "Until you come out from that thought you'll stay here. After that I'll send you to Australia. My friend stays there." He spoke and left.

My wold growled in my mind making my head hurt. I just laid there and cried.

Hannah came in and I looked at her. "Hey sis! I'm here to give you a good news." She squatted down to my level. "They think I'm their mate and guess what. They are gonna Mark me and make me the Luna as soon as I graduate." She smiled. I growled at her and she just smriked. "Poor you." She turned to leave.

Now my wolf was angry at her mates too. How can they not differentiate between their mate and her sister!

A week passed and I tried not to become more miserable. Hannah stopped by everyday to tell me about how much my mates loved her. Me and my wolf finally decided to go to Australia.

Dad was happy about my decision and prepared for my departure. I wore my yellow sundress and white sneakers. I packed my bag and went to the car. I hugged Richard who was the only one who was concerned about me. I got in the car. The whole way I only thought about my mates.

Maybe the pack would be happy with their Luna. Everything happens for good. Before I knew I was in Australia.