7

It's been a year since I came to Australia. I'm staying at George's house. He is dad's best friend's son. He is 25 and has a soon to be a year old son. He is the beta of this pack. Selena is his mate. She is 24. George's younger brother Cameron also stays with them. He is 22. He hasn't found his mate. He has been very close to me. He knows about what happened back in States. His wolf is also white like mine with blue eyes. But he was larger than me. My wolf really likes his company so does his.

I woke up and turned in my bed. I looked at the calendar. It's my birthday. Wow. I heard the door open and sat up. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Cam hugged me. I smiled at him. George and Selena wished me too. They have celebrated my birthday for the past year. I'm really happy being here. I did the right thing coming here.

"Come on it's your day today! Let's go celebrate!" Cam exclaimed and I nodded. I quickly changed into a white stripped Jemsuit which he brought for my birthday with white sneakers. I tugged my hairs with a tiny clip. "So what's the plan?" I asked coming downstairs. "We are going to the lake house." Selena replied. We ate breakfast and left for the lake house. "Aren't you all busy today?" I asked. "We took leave for a week. " Cam smiled."A week?" I asked. "Yup. Little Jack is also turning 1 in two days so we thought of celebrating together." Selena replied. "Thank you so much." I hugged Cam's arm as he sat besides me.

After an four hours we reached the lake house. "Oh seems like the one near ours is being cleaned." George spoke. Their were people cleaning the house in the neighborhood. Maybe they are staying for a holiday. "So pick your rooms." George spoke and we ran upstairs. "This one's mine!" I exclaimed. "And the opposite one is mine." Cam replied. We quickly threw our bags in our rooms and went downstairs.

"You two can go for a run. We'll prepare the other things." Selena spoke. "I could stay for helping." I replied. "Hey come on Jack is sleeping let them have some private time." Cam pulled me. George laughed and Selena blushed.

We walked behind the trees and changed. We hid our clothes and began to run.

'Wanna race?' Cam mindlinked and I nodded. We race to a cliff. Cam won like always. "Look!" He exclaimed and I looked down the cliff. 'So beautiful!' I exclaimed. We spent time running and eating fruits. Suddenly and uneasy feeling started to form within me. 'Are you alright?' Cam asked noticing me. 'I'm fine' I replied.

We headed back and changed. "Can you smell that?" He asked. I sniffed. There were some new scents in the air which felt familiar. "Maybe the people next house came." He replied and I nodded.

"Cake's ready!" Selena exclaimed as we entered. "It smells good!" I walked into the kitchen. They sang me a birthday song as I blew the candles. The dinner was awesome. I headed back to my room after hugging them.

I changed and turned around when my eyes met with someone from the house nearby. I walked to the window to see clearly. The blue eyes felt familiar. "Nicholas?" I softly spoke and the person quickly closed the curtains. Was it really him or was it my imagination?

Maybe it really was my imagination. Why would he be here? And why can't I smell him? Maybe because he already marked Hannah. I growned and shook my head. "Forget about them Anna!" I patted my cheeks and went to bed.

POV OF CHRISTOPHER

We booked three rooms in a hotel. I and Nick were going to see the pack's alpha. He is a good friend of dad. Hannah was sleeping in the hotel. Tomorrow was her birthday. We gretted the alpha and were heading home when a familiar scent hit us. We looked at each other as we knew whom the scent belonged to.

We followed the direction and stopped when we spotted our beautiful mate. She still looked same. Angelic. Her smile made us smile. Our smile vanished when we saw a guy put his arm around our mate. I growled and heard Nick growling beside me. We didn't like it. They two looked really close which our wolves didn't like. Nick walked towards them but I stopped him. "Don't. There can be people watching us." I warned. He growled again and sighed angrily. With a last glance we left.

The next day I bought the lake house nearby. The spies informed that the house in the neighborhood belongs to the Beta. Anna was staying with them and will be going there for a week. We moved in soon. They had already arrived there. Having our mate nearby but not getting to touch her, talk to her made our wolves really mad.

We say her returning from her run with the same guy we saw yesterday. I wanted to rip that guy's throat for being so close to my mate.

POV OF NICK

We brought her a cake which she cheerfully cut. I was more interested in what was going next door. My mates sweet scent was making me go crazy. After dinner I went upstairs and saw moments in the room against mine. I could see my mate. She noticed me and walked closer to the window. "Nicholas?" She whispered and I quickly closed the curtains. My heart was beating so fast. I seemed like a teenage boy who encountered his first crush. Hearing my name from her just did things to me and my wolf.