2

POV OF ANNA

"Mate!" He exclaimed and I nodded. But it was not Nicholas it was Christopher. His green eyes lit up as he took me in. He grinned and pulled me into his arms. I felt sparks in places he touched. His hands wrapped around my waist and the other caressed my cheek. My wolf was going mad at his touches. I could imagine her dancing on her butt. His chocolatey scent filled my nose. "Mine." He growled softly making me want to hear more of him.

"Oh Chris!" I quickly pulled away when Grace stepped in. I heard him growl as I pulled away. "So you know each other?" She asked smiling. "Yea. She is my girlfriend." He replied making me blush. "Come in. Have some cake." She walked in and he smriked down at me. He held my hands as we walked in. He sat besides me. Grace went to the kitchen to bring him cake. I felt him near my neck. He planted a soft kiss on my neck making a small gasp leave my lips. I quickly bit my lip and he chuckled.

He pulled back when Grace came with a slice of cake. "And Anna dear come with me." She took my hands and walked me to a room. "Here wear this dress." She gave me a dress. "Thank you but there is no need for this." I replied. "Oh dear. Think it as a gift for your birthday." She smiled. "But it seems expensive." I replied. "My husband brought it for me saving his 2 months salary." She replied. "But it doesn't fit me anymore. So just take it." She patted on my cheek. "Thank you so much Grace!" I hugged her. "Change and come out. Chris would love you in that dress." She smiled and walked out.

I wore the dress. It was shiny purple and blue. A perfect combination. I looked at the mirrior in awe. It really looked good on me. Hugging my soft curves perfectly. It reached my ankle and had a think stripped sleeve. I walked out and saw Christopher freeze. "You look beautiful dear." Grace hugged me. "Doesn't she?" She turned to him who seemed out of words. He stood up and walked to me. My heart beats fastened. He raised his hand and pulled away my rubberband making my hairs fall over my shoulder. "I can't take my eyes off you." He whispered making me almost faint. "So now you two can go celebrate." Grace smiled. "Cekebrate?" He looked confused. "It's her birthday don't tell me you forgot." Grace patted his bicep.

"I'm so sorry baby. Let me make it up to you." He held my waist. "You don't have to." I smiled. "No no. I'm taking you to dinner tonight." He replied pulling me to the door. "We'll pick her things later." He told to Grace who nodded. "Have fun you two." She waved as he took me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started the car. "Let it be a surprise." He smiled. "So tell me about yourself Anna." He glanced at me. My name felt perfect coming from his lips. Although every word did. "I'm about to get graduated from high school and just turned 18." I replied. I didn't want him to know that I was the useless daughter of the Beta. "You know me?" He asked and I nodded. "Alpha Christopher." I spoke and he groaned in appreciation. "Call me Chris or honey or any other name of your preference." He smriked at me. And I blushed. "I have a twin brother." He spoke and I nodded.

He stopped outside a 7 star hotel. "Step out princess."  He gave me a hand and helped me get out. The waiters greeted him. He seemed to visit it regularly. We entered the elevator and he closed my eyes when we reached the top floor. He helped me walk a few steps ahead. He let go of my eyes and I took in the beautiful sight ahead of me. The whole town was displaying. There were two seat with a table. The lights went off and the candles lit up. "This is so beautiful." I turned to him and found him on his knees.

"Will you be accept me as your Mate?" He asked displaying a small ring. I blinked the tears and gulped. "Yes I Anna Winston accept you Christopher Hoult as my mate." I replied and he quickly stood up and pulled me into a kiss. The sparks that I felt when our lips touched were incredible. My hands rested on his chest as his on my waist. It was a soft and passionate kiss. He pulled away and slid that ring on my finger.

"You can't imagine how happy I am." He rested his forehead on mine. "My Luna." He cupped my cheek. That word made me flinch. I quickly backed away. He looked at me confused. "I want to go back." I replied. "But we just came here." He sounded dissapointed. "Please. I just want to go back." I replied. He agreed after a moment. The ride back was silent. He stopped at Grace's house. I quickly got off. "You came back pretty early." Grace replied and I felt him behind me. "I'm just not feeling well." I smiled and walked past her. I quickly changed and folded the dress. I picked my bag and turned to leave.

"What's the rush dear?" She asked and he just watched. "I-I'm not feeling good. I just want to go home." I smiled. "Thank you for the dress." I smiled and walked out. "Let me drop you home." Chris spoke coming behind me. "No I'm fine. It's nearby." I replied not turning to him. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked following me. "No it's just I need time." I replied continuing to walk. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Chris I just-" "Happy birthday." He spoke softly and my heart melted. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. "Take care." He smiled and I nodded. I walked home.