6

POV OF CHRISTOPHER

I knew she wasn't Anna since I met her the other day. She was acting to be my Anna but I could feel she wasn't. Before I could do anything Beta Harry announced our marriage with Hannah. I tried to find Anna but I couldn't. Nick and I were sharing a mate and that didn't matter because I loved my brother very much. We have always shared things since childhood.

Dad asked us to play along so that we can know what Harry's plan was by exchanging our mate. We tried to act along but it was hard when she tried to kiss us. Nick was short tempered and would shout at her sometimes. It was really getting hard to act along.

It had been a week and I was in my office. It was almost midnight. There was a knock on the door. Richard came in and I looked at him confused. "I have to tell you a very important thing." He spoke softly. "Why are you whispering?" I asked and he asked me to lower my voice. "It's about Anna." He spoke and I quickly got up. "What is it?" I asked. "Look I know that you know Hannah is acting like she is Anna." He spoke and I nodded. "But Anna isn't here anymore." He spoke and my heart beats increased.

"Where is she? What happened to her?" I exclaimed. "Dad thinks she isn't suitable for becoming Luna." He spoke and I growled. "So he sent her away." He spoke. "Where did he send her?" I asked holding his collar. "I don't know. He locked me in my room till she left." He replied. "She left on her own will?" I asked heartbroken. "Yes. Hannah told her that you two think she is your mate and will mark her after graduation. She looked really heartbroken." He replied and I felt hurt.

She was hurt because of us. "Please find her. Don't let Dad know about this. He told me that if I told anyone about it he'll hurt Anna." He replied and I fisted my palm. I was so angry. My wolf wanted to break Harry's neck for doing this to us and our mate.

I walked to Nick and explained him everything. He was as angry as me. We decided to send spies to look for her. We played along with Hannah but Nick's temper got more out of hand and I had to manage. We postponed the marking ceremony a year ahead so that we could settle and find Anna.

POV OF NICHOLAS

It's been a year and we still haven't found her. Next week is her birthday. It would be 2 years since we met but she isn't with us. I walked to Chris's office. I saw him talk on the phone and could say he was excited. He hanged up and looked at me with a grin. "We found her!" He exclaimed and hugged me. I and my wolf were so happy! "Where is she?" I asked quickly. "In Australia." He replied. "Come one lets go there now!" I exclaimed. "Wait Nick we can't." He replied and I looked at him in surprise. "Are you kidding me? You say we found her then you say we can't go to her?" I growled. "Listen Nick if Harry knew that we know where she is then he'll hurt her." He replied. "But we can protect her!" I exclaimed. "I know so we have to make a plan first okay?" He asked. I thought for a moment then nodded.

"Chris, Nick!" I rolled my eyes when I heard her voice. She peeped in acting cute but it didn't feel a bit cute. "Why are you here?" I asked annoyed. "Are you not happy that I'm here?" She asked. "No we were just busy. A business deal is going out of hand." Chris replied typing on his computer. "Why did you come by the way?" He asked looking at her. She quickly smiled and sat on the chair besides me. "Next week it's my birthday so I thought we could go somewhere." She spoke resting her hand on my thigh. I had a strong urge to smack it away but I didn't.

"How about Australia?" I smriked and her face fell. She looked scared. "A-Australia?" She asked. "Yup. We have a business deal there right?" I looked at Chris who smriked too. "Yup we can go there. Have you been there?" Chris asked. "N-No. It seems good." She replied looking at her lap. "Are you alright?" I caressd her cheek and she nodded. "So we'll leave in two days so we can celebrate your birthday there." Chris smiled and she nodded.

She left and we laughed. "I can't wait to see her." I whispered.