10

1 WEEK LATER

"Can I come in?" I knocked at Nick's office door. "Come in." He stated and I entered. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush. Why is he so beautiful? I walked in and placed the paper on the desk. "I can't get this. It's confusing." I frowned. "Come here." He pulled me on his lap and I looked at him.

His finger traced on the his mark on my left shoulder making me relax. He kissed me softly. "You taste like my brother everytime I kiss you." He replied and I blushed. "Same with me." I turned to Chris who walked to us and gave me a sweet kiss tracing his mark on my right shoulder.

"But I don't hate it." He winked and sat across us. "Don't stress yourself with the work. Nick and I can handle it." Chris replied picking the papers I brought. "We have a surprise for you." Nick smiled and I looked between them curiously. "What's it?" I asked and they both chuckled.

"Surprise." Chris replied before kissing me again and walking out. I turned to Nick. "Sorry butterfly but I can't tell you." He replied and I pouted. He kissed me. "How long do I have to wait?" I asked. "Not for long." He replied kissing me again.

I walked to my room and flopped on the bed. What can be the surprise? I dozed off soon.

"Time to wake up firefly." I frowned and turned around. "Little butterfly." I slowly opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and took in the surroundings. Where am I? I sat up and they sat up next to me.

"Surprise!" They both exclaimed together. "Wow!" I stood up and walked towards the beautiful scenery ahead of me. A meteor shower. I felt Nick's arm around my waist and Chris's arm around my neck.

"This is beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Just like you." Chris replied and I blushed. I pulled away from them and walked to the edge of the cliff. "I love you CHRIS! I love you NICK!" I shouted and the voice echoed. "I love you ANNA!" They both screamed and it echoed. I kissed them both. "I'm feel so lucky." I whispered. "This is just the beginning butterfly." Nick replied.

1 YEAR LATER

"It's hurts!" I exclaimed as I was in labour. Chris and Nick held my hands as the doctors asked me to push. I had already pushed out my three babies. I was having quadruplets and they were excited about them. But this is very painful. "You can do it baby." Chris kissed my temple softly. I took a deep breath and pushed. The room filled my baby's voice.

I relaxed back on the bed. "We are so proud of you baby." Nick kissed my hand. They brought us the babies. 3 boys and a girl. "She looks so much like you." Cam handed me my baby girl. "He looks like me." Nick and Chris replied holding two baby boys. "Look at the elder one." Philip, Nick and Chris's father exclaimed. He had my eyes, Chris's sharp nose and Nick's plump lips.

3 YEARS LATER

"Mommy Noah's is being mean!" Cody ran downstairs to us. We were having breakfast. Cody was my 2nd son and Noah was my 3rd. "What did he do?" Nick asked picking him up. "He isn't letting me play with Alexis." He pouted. Daniel came down holding Alexis's hand. "Mommy they both hurt Alexis." Daniel spoke. "No mommy." Noah came down holding the railings carefully. Chris picked him. "You two hurted my little girl?" Chris asked and they shook their head. "We wanted to play with her but she only wants to play with Dan." Cody spoke and I chuckled.

"Listen babies you all have to play together okay?" I picked up Daniel and Alexis and made them sit on their chairs. "Okay mummy." Daniel grinned. My heart almost melted at it. I kissed his cheek. "Me too." I heard the other four men and chuckled.

THE END.

So I hope everyone liked the short story. Thank you for reading. And I'm really grateful for your love on my first book;)

 And I'm really grateful for your love on my first book;)