4

Nicholas stood there angry. He growled and grabbed my arm. He smelled it growling. "You are my mate!" He growled. My heart was beating so fast I can't explain. "That's not possible!" I pulled my hand away. My wolf seemed confused like me. "I already have a mate." I replied walking backwards. "Yes Nick she has already found her mate." Hannah came behind him. I looked behind him. My dad seemed angry at me? What did I do?

I just ran up to my room and locked it. "What happened?" Chris came to me looking concerned. I hugged him and sobbed. "You are my mate." I cried and he patted my head. "Yes baby you are my mate." He replied. He carried me bridal style to the bed and laid me softly. He hugged me pulling me into his chest.

Someone knocked on my door. I tightly hugged Chris. "Don't." I murmured. "It will be fine." He patted my hair. "It's me open the door." Nicholas knocked softly. "Is that Nick?" Chris asked and I stiffened. He softly pulled away from me. "Let me see." He softly spoke and I nodded. I sat up on the bed.

Chris opened the door. "Nick?" "Chris?" "What are you doing here?" They both asked each other. "I'm here for my mate." Nicholas replied coming inside. "You must have mistaken she is my mate." Chris replied. "What? No Chris she is my mate." He replied. "Didn't you say Hannah was your mate?" Chris asked. "That's because in the morning I met her." He pointed to me. "And I knew she was my mate but she ran away. Then I met Hannah who had the same scent and looked similar to her. So I thought Hannah was my mate but she is my mate." He completed.

"Maybe you have mistaken her for Hannah." Chris spoke. "Because she is my mate." He completed. "No Chris I felt something was different when I met her at the hotel. She just didn't sparkle. But she did." He came towards me and I backed off. "But Nick-" "Maybe you confused her for Hannah." Nicholas replied seeming to get pissed by his brother.

"Nick." Hannah came in and hugged his arm which he quickly pulled away. Her eyes quickly filled with tears. "I'm your mate Nick." She sobbed. "You are not Hannah. Your sister is my mate." He rudely replied. "How can she be? She already has a mate and maybe has already slept with him." She replied and I heard both of them growl. She now saw that Chris was there too. "Alpha Christopher." She quickly spoke.

"How dare you talk stuffs like that about my mate?" He shouted making her flinch. "Sorry Alpha I didn't know she was your mate." She apologized. "She is not. She is my mate." Nicholas replied. "Stop messing around Nick!" Chris seemed angry. I quickly hopped off the bed and ran to him. "Calm down Chris." I held his bicep. He looked at me and grabbed my waist pulling me into his arms.

"She's mine!" Nicholas growled. I gulped and looked at him. "Don't you feel it?" He asked coming closer. He took my hand and placed it on his chest. I felt the sparks due to his touch. "Don't you?" He growled and I flinched. "You're scaring her Nick." Chris pulled my arm from him. "Chris don't interfere this is between us!" Nick shouted at Chris.

Chris punched Nicholas across his face. "Chris stop it!" I exclaimed walking to Nicholas to check whether he is fine. I scanned his cheek. His lip was torn and bleeding. "You feel it too." He hugged me. I felt the mate bond but how is that possible? Chis is my mate. "Get away from her!" Chris pulled me away but Nicholas only smiled.

"Ask her Chris who her mate is." He spoke. Chris turned to me. "Tell him Anna who your mate is." Chris spoke. "Anna." Nicholas spoke as if trying how my name sounds. It made butterflies fly in my stomach. "I don't know Chris." I replied backing off. "I feel the bond with both of you." I replied sitting on the bed. "I don't know." I covered my face. "Can you two go? I need some time." I spoke. After some time I felt them walk away.

I locked the door and fell on the bed. Moon Goddess why is this happening to me? I cried. "Anna come down we need to talk." I heard the angry voice of my father.