9

POV OF CHRISTOPHER

She fell into Nick's arm and my heart stopped for a moment. I handed Jack to Cameron "Call the doctor!" I exclaimed and ran to Hannah. I was always patient but this time she crossed my damn limit. I raised her from the ground by her neck. "How dare you!" I growled showing my canines and red eyes. My wolf had lost it's mind. "I did it for us Chris. She didn't deserve you." She struggled to get out of my grip which was impossible. "Chris we have to take her to the hospital first." Nick spoke and I let her go.

I walked to were Anna was lying. "Anna, baby get up." I shook her softly. "Can you hear me?" I asked softly. "I'll start the car bring her." I got up and walked to my car. We reached the pack hospital and the doctors came quickly.

I informed dad about everything. He said that he would send some warriors to capture Hannah. Cameron and his family came to us running. "How is she?" Cameron asked. "The doctors haven't said anything yet." I replied. Nick didn't speak anything. He sat silently in a corner. "We have captured Hannah. We'll hand her over to you whenever you say." Another man spoke and I nodded. "I'm George Miller and this is my wife Selena." He introduced. "I'm Chris and that is my brother Nick." I replied and sat besides Nick.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "She will be fine." I whispered.

POV OF NICHOLAS

I pulled him into a hug. It hurted so much and I knew he was hurt too. He has always been the brave one since childhood. A tear left my eye as I stut them tightly.

After an hour the doctor informed that they had taken out the bullet. She was out of danger. But she didn't wake up. He said that it would take time to heal properly and wake up.

It's been a week and she hasn't woken up. Doctor said she was healing nicely and would wake up soon. Chris and I sat on her either sides holding her hand. She seemed peacefully sleeping without any worries. "You can't leave us Anna we want you." Chris whispered. "We love you." I whispered and the machines began to ring.

POV OF ANNA

I heard their voices and wanted to tell them that I love them too. I struggled to open my eyes but failed. "Anna can you hear me?" Chris asked. I tried to answer but failed. I felt my fingers move. "Calm down Anna." I heard an unfamiliar voice. I tried to calm down. I breathed slowly and tried to open my eyes. My eyes opened slowly and I could see some blur figures watching me.

Slowly I recognized them. "Nick." I whispered. "Chris." I whispered again. "Anna." They held my hand and squeezed it. "I love you guys too." I replied. They both looked at each other and smiled.

1 MONTH LATER

"Are you ready yet?" Nancy peeked into my room. "I'm just–" "Nervous?" She asked coming in. "I can't believe this is happening Nancy." I got up from the dressing stool. "Just calm down. It's okay to be nervous. Just think about your mate. I mean mates." She chuckled at the last part.

"Come here." She hugged me and I took a deep breath and pulled away. We both turned to the knock on the door. Richard entered. "You look beautiful." He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.

I took a last glance at the mirror. I was wearing a red dress that reached my knees. My hair was clipped nicely. A little make up. I was wearing heels and I'm really bad with heels.

I held Nancy's hand as I walked down. I spotted Nick and Chris talking to Alpha and Luna. They were wearing black tuxedos. It was hard to tell them apart but I know who is Chris and who is Nick.

They turned to me and both of their face lit up. I am getting more nervous. Chris walked to me and gave me a hand. I took it and Nancy whispered a good luck and walked away. I felt sparks where our skin touched.

"I slipped in the bathroom." He spoke and I looked at him confused. "I was so nervous I slipped." He replied and I laughed. He pecked my cheeks and we walked to where Nick and their parents were.

"Mate." Nick took my other hand and kissed my knuckles softly brushing his lips over my skin making my wolf giddy. I blushed and looked down.

Alpha Philip cleared his throat and we looked at him. "My sons are finally in love." Luna Alexa grinned. "It would have been better if they had different mates for each other." Aunt Lisa spoke. She is Luna's sister.

I felt hurt. I blinked the tears trying to come out. I felt my mates hold get tighter on my hand. I looked at them. "Aunt Lisa. I don't think that would be better. The moon goddess knows who should be mates and who should not." Nick smriked at the last part. Aunt Lisa haven't found her mate till now.

She glared at me. "Whatever. Let's see how long you two can share." She murmured before leaving. "Don't take her words to heart dear. She's just sharp tongued." Luna spoke and I smiled.

"Let's start the ceremony then." Alpha spoke and we nodded. Chris and Nick smiled at me before walking to the center of the hall and gaining everyone's attention.

"I Alpha David retire as an Alpha today. My two sons will be taking after the title." He proudly looked at them. He nodded and they walked besides him. "Christopher Hoult and Nicholas Hoult." An elder stated and they kneeled down.

After some exchange of words it was done. "So I present you your new Alpha's. Alpha Christopher and Alpha Nicholas." The elder stated. I clapped along with the others. Richard was named the Beta after that.

My hands were shaking. Everyone moved away and only Chris and Nick stood there now with an elder. "Miss Anna Winston please step in front of your mate‐s." The elder spoke. I nodded and took a deep breath before standing across them both. They both were grinning. They took my hands.

"Do you take both Alpha Christopher Hoult and Alpha Nicholas Hoult as your mates?" He asked. "I do." I spoke firmly. I'm glad it came out louder than I expected. I heard claps and I looked at my mates who were looking at me proudly.

My heart was running a marathon. "Do you two take Miss Anna Winston as your mate?" He asked them. I looked at them nervously. "We do." They replied and my wolf almost died out of happiness. My happiness seemed no bonds. A tear left my eye before I could do anything.

I closed my eyes and looked down grinning. I totally look like a mad person. "We love you." They whispered into my ears and kissed my cheek. I held their hands tightly. I'm gonna die out of happiness. "Me too." I whispered and hugged them.

I pulled away after wetting their shoulders a bit. I saw glints of tears in there eyes as well.

"So you can carry out the mating process tonight." The elder stated and I blushed. The crowd clapped and laughed.