Chapter 1.

"Kade relax! Momma will be right back" I tried to assure my 6 month old baby boy. He's turning out to be an exact image of Joe. One thing that comes with growing older, is attachment. And boy is Kade attached. He's attached to Joe and me, but more attached to Joe. It must be a manly thing. Today Joe & I are meeting with our wedding planner, Wanda, to start looking at venues for our wedding. We both want the same thing, a beach wedding either in Hawaii or the Bahamas.

"Joe! Hurry up!" I yelled. I was waiting for our babysitter, Kayla to come so we can go. But Joe is taking too damn long to get ready. I started getting ready after him and I'm already done. But Joe has to make sure his hair looks good.

"I'm coming now relax!" He shouted from the upstairs bathroom. I sighed and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle.

Things have been going great for the both of us. Not only are both of our careers doing amazing, but we both have title opportunities coming for the both of us and a romantic story line once we are set with the wedding and honeymoon. I'm going to become the wwe divas champion, and roman will be the wwe world heavyweight champion.

But that won't be happening till wrestlemania in a couple of months.

"Alright I'm done, let's go" Joe said
"It took you that long just to put your hair in a bun?" I shook my head
"Babe you know I gotta look good, is Kayla here yet?"
"She's been here" I grabbed the car keys and went to go start the car.

---

"So, what will it be? Hawaii or the Bahamas?" Wanda said to the both of us.

"I honestly have no idea" I said, unsure of where I want the wedding location to be

"Why don't we get married in Hawaii? And you can leave the honeymoon to me, I'll plan that" Joe said

"Yeah, Hawaii does sound nice if you actually think about it. What are the best venues there?"

Wanda opened up her binder and started searching.

"Here's a great one!" She pointed to a beach location,
"Wow. I love it!, what do you think Joe?"

He nodded. "It's nice"

"Alright. Why don't we call up some places and make a date for you two to take a quick trip to go and pick out a venue, how does that sound?"

"Sounds fine with me"

---

We booked our flights to Hawaii. We leave next Thursday and come back Sunday night. Hopefully by then we will have our location for our wedding. That's just part one of so many other things to do. I have to get my bridesmaids, decorations, my dress, my shoes, my hair and makeup stylist! I'm getting stressed just thinking about it. And then on top of that I have to focus on my career, and take care of my baby. This next year is definitely going to be a hectic one.

But in the end of it all, I know it'll be worth it.

➖➖➖➖➖

Soooo here's the first chapter to the sequel!! I hope you guys enjoyed it, thanks 💜 -Jalenna