Chapter 9.

-3 Months Later-

It's finally Wrestlemania week. The nerves are kicking in, my final match is just 7 days away. Creative finally let Sasha know that I decided on dropping my title to her. After speaking to her, we have became good friends and she is super excited to become divas champion. Honestly, Sasha is the perfect person to be divas champ, that's why I chose her. She is such a humble woman also. She even invited Joe, Kade, and I to her hometown Boston the weekend after mania to celebrate. Even though I may be the current champion, I will definitely go and celebrate one of my best friends becoming champion. Also, joe is supposed to become world champion, hopefully creative doesn't switch the plans. That's apparently in the works.

WWE has decided on not announcing my retirement until after my match at mania. We figured that if we say ahead of time, it will be obvious that Sasha will become the champion. Even though i'm sad to be ending my career so soon, I want kids. Joe wants kids. We both want kids. We don't want to be a back and forth parents because we have to juggle in between our job and our kid. That isn't right, it won't be fair to Kade or any of our future children. Plus, let's just say that on our honeymoon, we barely left the room (if your catching my drift). I honestly don't believe that this will be the total end of my career.

Maybe, in a few years from now I'll return and have one more gigantic match. Until then, both Joe and I agreed on kids first. Our first born may not even be a year old yet, but that isn't stopping us. I mean, we aren't struggling, we can financially support 2 kids. Hell, even 6 kids. Joe wants to have so many, but my max is definitely 4-5. I don't want to end up like the cast of 19 kids and counting, that's way too many.

~Monday Night Raw~

Joe and I were backstage at raw. I was getting ready to head out to the ring. I don't have a match tonight, but I'll be on commentary. The entire divas locker room would be out here tonight competing in a battle royal to see who would be the new #1 contender for my divas championship.

I was bouncing every where. I knew being on commentary is going to be dreadful, but id have to do it eventually. They ask the most stupidest questions like 90% of the time.

My theme started blaring through the speakers as I made my way through the curtains and on to the stage. I had a mic in my hand, ready to speak.

"How's everyone doing tonight!?" I yelled through the mic as an eruption of cheers went through the arena.

"I guess your all wondering why I'm out here. Well I'm here to announce that this Sunday at wrestlemania, my title will be on the line"

I raised the belt high in the air and smiled.

"Who will I be facing? Even I don't know! So there will be a battle royal. I want the entire divas division to come out, and fight. You all want it, now you have to earn it. The winner, will face me at wrestlemania. And we'll see if you can handle the challenge" I smiled and walked my way to commentary.

I picked up a head set and sat down.

"Hello boys" I said as I watched all the divas make there way to the ring.

"That voice youre hearing is the divas champion, Diana" said JBL

"Heyo, how's it going?" I said, turning my focus to the match.

"Its going good, now tell us, Diana. Who do you think will be winning this battle royal?" Michael Cole asked.

"You want my honest opinion Cole? I'm going with Charlotte. She's an amazing fighter, and if she wins, we'll have one hell of a match the wwe universe will never forget"

And right as I said that, Charlotte was eliminated.

"Well I guess you can erase that thought" Byron said.

"Nobody needs your negativity Byron" said JBL.

"Boys, calm yourself and watch this awesome match." I said, laughing.

The match continued, with Sasha getting the last elimination on Nikki Bella.

"Well, wrestlemania will be awesome this year" I said as I ripped the head seat off and got in the ring. I raised my title and looked right into Sasha's eyes.

I glanced at my title, then back to her. I laughed as I mouthed
"Have fun trying to beat me, I'm the best"

---

- Hall of Fame 2015 -

Today is a big day for the family. Rikishi is finally being given a spot he rightfully deserves in the hall of fame. Even though I just met the man, I looked up to him back in the days when I was just a fan of wrestling. It's even more amazing that I get to experience one of my idols being inducted. Most of the arena tonight will be filled with mainly the Anoa'i's and Fatu's.

It's a pretty big family, but they are all loving and kind. Kade wasn't attending the ceremony with us tonight, so my mom is watching him for me. Joe is in the shower currently, while I just got out. I slipped on my dress. It was a gorgeous Louis Vuitton. It was a navy blue dress, and had a Moroccan feel to it. From the waist up, it had gold gems all around it. I had a pair of white Christian Louboutin's to match.

Eileen and Jose are on their way over to do my hair and makeup as well, and the rest of their makeup team is tending to the other divas. I decided on getting rid of the bright red maybe around 2 weeks ago, so now my hair is a sleek black with purple ends. Jose made it looks fabulous once he was done. It was all curled and pinned in an updo, showing off all the gorgeous gems and my assets. My makeup complimented my dress, gold and navy blue. My lips were planted a dark red, and I had regular rhinestones for earrings. Tonight was going to be perfect.

--

Joe came out of the bathroom not long after, a towel hung on his hips. He pulled his suit and dress shoes out. His suit was a very dark blue, so it could match with mine. Instead of the basic black dress shoes, he went with white. Joe surprisingly has good taste in clothing, he is the one who picked out the gown I'm wearing tonight.

"Babe, come help me with my hair" he said, adjusting his tie so it's comfortable.

I chuckled as I walked over to him with a brush. I detangled his hair and then put it in a low bun, the usual. I smoothed it out on top and out some gel and hairspray so that no baby hairs would show.

"Good?" I said

"Yep. Perfect. Thanks" he said as he leant over to kiss me.

"You ready to go?"

He nodded in response. I sprayed myself with perfume one last time, grabbed my gold clutch and slipped my heels on, grabbed Joe's hand and walked out the door.

Hall of fame, here we come.

~~~~~~

It's been a while my loves!! I haven't updated since August, and I feel bad. I've been having so much work with school. I started my sophomore year. But the school I go to hasn't been so safe lately so we've all been on edge. In one week we've had 3 fights, 2 people get arrested, 1 bomb threat, 1 shootout threat, and a kid pulled a fire alarm for fun. So yeah, I've been trying to update but because of all the hectic stuff going on its hard. But I'm back and I should be updating more often! Enjoy lovies❤️ -Jalenna