Chapter 10.

Savannah's P.O.V

The hall of fame went really well. The red carpet was so much fun and I definitely enjoyed seeing all my coworkers dressed up. The show just ended and everyone is excited to get to the after party.

Joe and I decided that we will go to the after party for about an hour, then we will head back to the hotel. Joe and I have big matches tomorrow and I really do not want to be tired.

It was around 2am when we returned from the after party. I changed out of my gown into some pjs, and plopped onto the bed.

- The Next Morning -

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I knew today was going to be great, but it will also be a bit of a depressing one too.

"You ready to go?" I asked Joe as I slipped on my sneakers and made sure I had everything.

He nodded as he grabbed his belongings. My parents still have Kade, and will be taking him to the show later on.

Once we arrived at the arena, I gave roman a quick kiss and then headed to the female locker room to get my things together. The locked room was slightly empty, seeing as it was only 8:30 in the morning, but there were a few of the divas already here. I walked over to the Bella's, Bayley, and Sasha.

"Hey girlies, who's ready for some mania action? Can't wait to be in the ring with you later Sasha"

"Me too, I can't wait! We are gonna put on one heck of a show tonight!"

"Good luck to you guys as well, can't wait to watch your match!" I said towards Bayley and The Bella's.

"Thank you, same as well!" They replied. I gave the most a smile and headed back to my stuff. I put everything away and grabbed my phone. I headed over to catering so I could get a quick bite in before going to hair and makeup. I grabbed myself some eggs, toast, and some fruit. I didn't want too much, I didn't want to wrestle my last match with a stomach ache. That wouldn't be good for me at all.

After eating my breakfast, I headed over to hair and makeup to get my glam on.

"What are we doing to you today?" She said to me.

"How about something dazzling and bold, I want to really stick out tonight"

"You got it!"

--

After spending nearly 2 hours getting hair and makeup, my hair was in rollers and my makeup was complete. I have to head back later to get the rollers on and do final touchups. Since I didn't want to go train right away I decided to give my mom a call. After a couple rings she answered.

"Hi honey, how's everything?" She asked me

"It's good. Hair and makeup is done, Joe's prepping for his match tonight, and now I'm just gonna wait a bit to go train"

"Sounds good. What is your brother doing?"

"Last time I checked he was with Joe in the gym"

"Good. Well Kade has been fed and changed, we should be there soon"

"Alright, love you. I'll see you in a bit"

"Ok. Bye mom"

-4 Hours Later-

After training and spending some time with Kade and Joe, I had to go get these rollers out. My match is in 45 minutes, right after the undertaker vs bray wyatt match.

--

The rollers are out. Ring gear is on. Headphones are in with my music on. With all the craziness of planning a wedding and taking care of a baby, I never really had the time to think about the fact that I will be heading into retirement tonight. As i sit here to prepare for my final bout, it all starts to hit me. What will i do after retirement? Will i become pregnant soon? I have all these questions but no answers.