Chapter 6.

June 4th. Today is the day. Today is the day I finally get to marry the love of my life. Joe decided on taking Kade last night, considering he was staying with his groomsmen and I was staying with my bridesmaids. It just made things easier for the big day.

--
~Time Skip- Hair & Makeup-9:30 AM~

Me, Trinity, Nikki, Brie, and Paige just arrived at the spa that would be doing our hair and makeup today. My maid of honor was Trinity, seeing as she helped me with so much the last couple years.

"Where is the lovely bride?" My hair and makeup artist, Tatiana, said. I raised my hand as she nodded for me to follow her.

"We are gonna take great care of you. You are going to look fabulous, your groom will just wanna jump on you!" She said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it"

"All I want you to do is relax. You and your bridesmaids will be taken care of. Manicures, pedicures, massages, hair, and makeup. All of you, especially you, will look absolutely gorgeous. That is our main goal here. Now sit back and relax, let the professionals make you look amazing!"

---
(A/N: left- bride right- bridesmaids)

"Alright, my work here is done! What do you think?" Tatiana said as she applied one final dash of glitter onto my body. She handed me a mirror.

"Oh my gosh! I look amazing! Thank you, seriously. My special day wouldn't be complete without you guys" I hugged my makeup artist and went to go meet with the girls, who were out front and already done.

"Hello ladies!" I said, trying to pull off a good val venis impersonation.

"Look at you! You look absolutely beautiful! Joe better like what he sees!" Paige said.

"Thank you, thank you. Now let's get back to the hotel so we could get our dresses and head to the church!"

--

~ Time Skip- 2:30 PM ~

Both mine and Joe's bridal party have arrived at the church. I've been texting joe all day, but haven't seen his face yet. I miss him dearly, but in a matter of 30 minutes, I will finally be able to say that I am married to the love of my life. We will be Mr. and Mrs. Anoa'i. I will be Savannah Anoa'i. No more Savannah Cena.

"Alright ladies, into your dresses!" My mom yells as she claps her hands. I think she is just as excited as I am. I think I'm more nervous than anything actually.

I strip down to my underwear and bra, and slip into my gorgeous gown and heels. My mom clips in my veil.

"Savannah, this is it. Are you ready?" My mom says, staring at me through the mirror.

I take one look in the mirror and I know my answer.

"Yes!"

--

"Please rise" the pastor said. I grabbed my dads hand as the nerves settle in the pit of my stomach.

"You ready?" My dad says, rubbing my hand.

"Yes, as ready as I'll ever be" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

Our entire bridal party has made their entrance.
(Jon-Trinity
Paige-Dean
John-Nikki
Brie-Daniel)

Everybody is waiting for me.

2 workers at the church open the door for me and my father as we make our way to the alter. I look up and I see Joe. Smiling. I look next to him and I see our son. Our son. I can't help but smile when I see his precious face.

I look back at Joe, and he's in tears. He's smiling and staring right at me, and I can't help but do the same back to him.

Eventually, we make our way to the alter. I hug my father as he moves the veil away from my face, before giving me away to Joe.

"Please be seated. We are gathered here today to witness the joining of 2 people. Leati Joseph Anoa'i and Savannah Adalaina Cena..."

---

"You guys have your vows, am I correct?" The pastor says.

We both nod.

I take out my paper from my bouquet that has my love-filled vow spilled all over it.

"Joe, when I first met you, I was actually pretty rude. You bumped into me, and I called you an asshole. But now, your much more than that. You are my love, my soul, my life. I plan to make both of our lives together memorable, and filled with lobe and happiness. The day I told you that we were going to be parents, was the best thing in the world. I wouldn't trade the world for our son. Kade. Our intelligent, goofy little boy. You and Kade make life worth living. Thank you. I love you to the moon and back." I finished as a few tears slipped down my cheeks. He takes his thumb and wipes them away as he grabs his vow from his pocket.

"Savannah Cena. I actually never thought that this day would come. I never pictured marriage, or even kids until I met you. You changed my life around for the better, and I'm ever so grateful for that. I'm happy that we bumped into each other that night of your raw debut. I'm happy you called me an asshole. If that never happened, our son wouldn't be here and none of us would be gathered here today. I love you, I will always love you. I mean that. Im blessed to be marrying you today. I'm blessed that we have our son here to see his parents in love, and doing something they have wanted for such a long, long time. Once again, I love you, I love you, I love you. You and Kade are my world, I will do anything for the both of you".

"Alright, do we have the rings?" The pastor said.

My brother nodded as he handed him the rings.

*skips the whole ring thing because I'm too lazy to type it blah blah blah*

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" The pastor says as we lock lips.

We did it. I am now officially Savannah Anoa'i.

--------

Yay!! I finally wrote a long chapter! I was super excited to write this one, especially the vows. Something different, I haven't written anything like that. I hope you guys liked this chapter because I am very proud of it!! -jalenna