Chapter 2.

"It's so hot here!" I said as I exited the airport. Joe, Kade, & I have finally arrived in Hawaii. We have 5 different venues to look at for our wedding. Plus while we are here I've decided to pick out a dress. Who doesn't want their wedding dress to be made in Hawaii?

-

We arrived at our hotel room soon after.
"So for today, what are we doing?" I asked Joe , who was laying on the bed with Kade.

"Well why don't you go look at dresses today? I think Trinity is here with Jon visiting family. So if you want have her go with you for a second opinion"

"Yeah, I'll ask her. What about you? What are you doing?"

"Well I decided on spending the day with Kade. I already have my tux, he got his. So I think I'll take him out to go visit my uncles and aunts. They haven't met the little guy yet, so why not?"

--

I was at a boutique in Maui with Trinity. The name of the shop was called 'Queens Bridal Shoppe' they had the most elegant dresses. They were extremely beautiful.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A worker said

"Hi, I'm here to purchase a wedding dress, may we take a look?"

The lady asked me about my style and my size, after taking a look around, we narrowed it down to 5 gowns.

I tried on the first dress. It was really simple. It was a strapless white gown with a sweetheart neckline. Basically not much to it. It was a nice gown, but I knew it wasn't the one.

The second one was alright. It didn't seem much like a wedding dress, but more of a prom dress. It also had a sweetheart neckline, but was also a high low gown. It was short in the front and long in the back. Definitely out of the question.

The third dress was gorgeous. It once again was strapless and a sweetheart neckline. It was studded all over the top, but had lace trim all over the bottom. It was the one. I knew it.

"Trin, what do you think?" I spinned around in the mirror so she can full view of the dress.

"It's beautiful. It looks amazing on you. But now it's up to you, do you think it's the one? Is that the dress you picture yourself marrying Joe in?"

I turned back to the mirror. I took a good, long, hard look at the dress. I knew it instantly.

This is my wedding dress.

--

Romans P.O.V

I brought Kade to my uncle Afa's house. We were having a big family gathering. Most of the family still hasn't met Kade due to being on the road so much and him coming with us. Hell, this is my dads first time meeting Kade! I felt horrible that this was the first time he's meeting them, even after 6 months.

"Let me see the little munchkin!" My sister Summer said as he grabbed Kade from my arms. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Wow, he's such an exact replica of you Joe. Where's Savannah?"

"She's with Trinity looking at dresses in Maui"

"Are they coming here after?

"Yeah. There picking up Jon then meeting us here"

Savannah's P.O.V
"Thank you, have a nice day" the clerk said as she handed me the dress.

"Thank you, you too" I smiled at her as we walked to the rental car and drove to Trinity's house.

~25 Minutes Later~

"Jurdy! Get down here!" Trinity yelled from the doorway.

"I'm coming! Calm your tatas lady!" Jon said as he made himself present

"Hi savannah,what's up?" Jon said as he got into the backseat of the car

"Hello, and not much. I finally got my dress"

"That's great, you know Trinity over didn't grab hers until the last minute"

"I got mine a week before, that's not exactly last minute" Trinity argued back

--

After dealing with Jon and Trinity's funny stories (some which got into to much detail) we finally arrived at Afa's house. Jon opened the door and we all walked in. I instantly saw my baby boy and ran to him. He was with Joe, attached to the hip those two I swear!

"Hi baby!" I said as I grabbed Kade and smothered him in hugs and kisses
"Well hello to you too" Joe joked around
"Hello to you too babe" I said as I hugged Joe.

"So, your savannah?" I turned to see a woman who looked like Joe.

"Hi, and yes, I'm savannah. Nice to meet you.."

"Oh yeah I'm sorry! I'm Summer, I'm Joe's sister. Joe has told me so much about you!"

I glanced at Joe, who was as red as a tomato. "Oh, has he? Tell me Joe, what have you said?" I joked around with him.

"I'm out!" He grabbed Kade and left

"So, how about we go get a drink and get to know each other?" Summer suggested

"Yeah"

--

We spent the rest of the day and night talking. I absolutely love Summer. She's so kind. She told me a lot about Joe as a kid. He was a weird child let me tell you.

After a crazy day getting to know Joe's family (and being accepted by them, even though I am not Samoan) we were back at the hotel room getting ready to go to bed.  Kade was knocked out and was fast asleep on the bed. Joe was in the shower, and I was getting changed into pajamas. I turned on the tv and ended up watching repeats of Family Guy. My eyes grew heavier and heavier, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

YAYYY!! New chapter!! I haven't updated in like forever, sorrryyyyyyy! Thank heavens this school year is almost over! What day do you get out of school? Sadly I have to wait until June 26, but the good part is that the next day on June 27 I'm going to a wwe live event! But anyways here's a new chapter I hope you guys enjoy it ☺️ -jalenna