Chapter 4.

Savannah's P.O.V

Today was our last day in Hawaii. I also woke up with a killer headache. And I was bare naked. What the hell happened last night? I don't remember nothing except for what happened after Joe and I got back to the hotel. I also know we told Trinity and Jon to stay in the guest room of our hotel. I got out of bed and took a painkiller to soothe the pounding in my head. I grabbed my shower stuff and my outfit for the day, and went to go shower.

-
After my shower, I noticed Joe wasn't in bed like he was before. I put my belongings away and went to the kitchen. Joe was in the kitchen, in nothing but his boxers making pancakes. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his muscular waist.

"Hi baby" I whispered to him.
"Goodmorning" he said.
"Listen. What the hell happened last night after we got back here? I don't remember a thing. All I know is that I woke up with a crazy headache and I was completely naked"
"Well, I don't remember a thing either. But seeing as I was the same way minus the headache, I'm assuming we had sex" he said as he flipped a pancake.
"Shit! What if we didn't use protection? I know we already have one child but he's only 6 months old. I'm not ready for another one"
"Another one? How many kids do you want?" He laughed.
"3. 4 is the max. I will not go higher than 4"
"Well, when do you want to have baby number two?"
"I want to wait until Kade is at least one and a half, so that way once the baby is born, he will be a little more than two years" I said.
"Interesting. Well you see, we still could try. Even though it only took one try with Kade, who knows how long it will take this time"
"I want to wait. Yes, obviously we could still have sex, just protected for now. Until after the wedding we use protection, then from then on we can go absolutely crazy. Sound like a deal?" I questioned him.
"Deal" he said.

-------

Long time since I updated.. Btw I'm on summer break now so :D