Chapter 7.

"Please welcome Mr. & Mrs. Anoa'i!" The DJ yelled through the mic as Joe grabbed my hand and pushed open the door.

We were crowded with cheers, were finally married!

We walked hand in hand to our seats, and were handed a glass of champagne. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

"Alright. The main event has arrived! Everyone may now go for food and drinks after the bride and groom. Requests for music are available at any time during the night" the DJ said.

Joe grabbed my hand and leaded me to the food table. The groomsmen and bridesmaids followed. After grabbing our food and sitting back down, everyone else went for food.

"I'm so happy we did this. I love you to the moon and back babe" joe said, kissing me.

"I feel the same way. I love you too"

---

The night so far has been amazing. We cut our cake, making sure we shoved it into each others face. We shared our first dance, "Tell Me It's Real" by K-Ci and JoJo (such an amazing song if you hadn't heard it- YouTube it) we did speeches, and did the traditional mother/groom father/bride dance.

Now it was time for the gifts. Joe grabbed a box and i grabbed another. We decided on having our bridal shower at the wedding, considering we haven't moved into our new place yet.

We received all sorts of things. Blenders, toaster, pan sets, kitchen tools, and even some sex toys! (Which by the way, was realllyyy weird-thanks Jon and Trin).

Sadly, our night was slowly coming to an end. As much as I didn't want it to, I couldn't help but be excited for our honeymoon. Joe planned the whole thing so I have no idea what's going to happen. He even packed my bags just so I wouldn't try and figure it out. We leave early tomorrow morning, and Kade is staying with Joe's parents for the whole trip, just because they live in Miami and we live in Pensacola.

---

~Time Skip- 5:00 AM The Next Morning~

"Savannahhhhhh, wake uppppp!" I heard, I was only half asleep, but I knew it was Joe.

"5 more minutes" I mumbled into the pillow I currently had my face buried into.

"No. We have a flight to catch. You don't wanna miss our honeymoon right?" He said, still trying to make me move.

I grunted, but gave in.

"Ugh fine. I'm moving I'm moving" I said as I rolled out of the bed slowly.

And I mean, very slowly.

What? I was in pain. A lot went on last night after the wedding, if you know what I mean. Kade left with his parents on the next flight to Miami, considering the wedding was in Oahu, Hawaii.

I trudged on over to the bathroom and did my usual. I was too lazy to put on jeans, or shorts, or leggings. So maxi dress it is. I put that on with a pair of basic flip flops.

As I was brushing my hair, I glanced over to my finger. The wedding band. I'm finally married! Im still in shock. Just a little over 2 years ago I was just following John around TD Garden, now. I'm married, with a cute baby, and my career in WWE is skyrocketing. Even though I love my career, I don't really know if I still want to pursue it. I think I might want to stay home and be a house wife. I want more kids, and so does joe. I think now is that crossroad in my life. Even though it is really early.

Do I want to stay in the WWE? Or do I want to go home and be where I truly belong?

-----

Idk how I feel about this chapter. You tell me! How was it? Tell me what needs to be improved and whats fine. But I hope you guys liked the chapter !! -jalenna