Chapter 3.

Savannah's P.O.V

We have been in Oahu all day today. We spent the whole day looking at venues and we finally found one! We will be getting married June 4th, 2015 at the Haiku Mill. Now that we have the date and venue picked, it's all about picking what we want. Decorations, dresses, centerpieces, seating charts. Hell, I'm getting stressed just thinking about it.
But now that my dress, and Joe and Kade's tuxedos are set, the hard part is over. We are in January, so we got less than 5 months to get this wedding set and ready. That also includes the bachlorette/bachelor party and bridal shower.

"I'm hungry" Joe said as he got into the drivers seat. We just put the deposit down on our venue.

"Wanna go out to dinner?" I suggested.

"Yeah, let's go" he said. He turned the car on and backed out of the driveway.

----

"Now what?" I said. We just left a nearby local diner in Oahu. We weren't in the mood for a big ass fancy restaurant, I mean if we want the best of the best for our wedding, we can't go spending crazy money on dinner and other ridiculous items.

"Wanna go back to the hotel? Or we can go get a look on some other stuff for the wedding?"

"Well I have a big list of things I need done. Make-up and hair tutorials, I want to get a start on seating charts,and once were home I got to get the bridesmaid dresses and then center pieces and there is just a lot of stuff that needs to be done" I said, feeling the anxiety start to get to me

"Just relax. The wedding is only 5 months away. We can just go to the beach for the rest of the day. Go swimming, if you want I can invite Trinity and Jon. I can drop Kade off at my parents and the 4 of us can go out. We leave in 2 days, let's try and enjoy it" Joe said to me.

He's right. I'm freaking out already about this wedding. It's only 5 months away. I know that's not really a far amount of time away, but for all that we have done in the little time we have is crazy.

"Your right. Yeah let's invite Trin and Jon and go out tonight"

He nodded as he pulled out his phone to call Jon and his mother.

----

"What's so funny!!!" I yelled. For some reason Joe and Jon keep laughing at me and Trinity. We may or may have not had a lot to drink.

"Stop l-laughing at us y-you shit he-heads" Trinity hiccuped.

"Ok, I think they've had enough, how about we head back home?" Jon suggested

Joe nodded.

"But I don't wanna leaveeeee" I complained as I grabbed onto Joe's arm. Trinity was doing the same thing.

"I think we should before you two get too wild. You'll thank us in the long run" Joe said as he grabbed my hand and lead me out the door and to the car.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Here's another oneeeee. -jalenna