Chapter 5.

~ Fast Forward 2 Months ~

Today is May 28th. We are just one week away from our big day. Today is also my bachlorette party and Joe is having his bachelors party.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked Joe as I applied eye shadow base to my eyelids.

"I have no idea. Colby and Jon told me to dress up and meet them at the bar down the street" he said. I turned away from the mirror and looked at him. He was adjusting the button on his shirt. He had on a pair of dark jeans, a pair of Sperry's, and a light blue button up. His hair was slicked back into a low bun and he had his Michael Kors watch on.

"same goes with trin. she isnt telling me a damn thing! she basically told me the same thing the boys told you, minus the bar"

"well, have a fun night. i love you and ill see you tomorrow. dont do anything illegal!" he said as he gave me a kiss goodbye and walked out the door and into his range rover.

i turned back into my mirror and put the finishing touches to my outfit for tonight ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=170733249 ) and did my makeup ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=170733500 ) and hair ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=170733664 ).

once i was finished with my look, i grabbed my phone and shoved that in my purse, then grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. i drove to trinitys house and knocked on the door.

"savannah! you ready for a night of fun?" trinity asked me as she opened the door to reveal 90% of the divas locker room. eva marie, the bella twins, sasha banks, charlotte, becky lynch, paige, alicia fox, and tamina snuka. also, some of my friends from back home and some of joes cousins.

"well i guess im the last one here, but yeah, im ready. whats the plan for tonight?"

"well thats for us to know and you to find out!" nikki said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front door and opened it to reveal a party bus.

"wow. girls, this must have cost a lot of money, how am i gonna pay you all back?"

"dont worry hun. we all pitched in and put this whole night together for you! its your wedding gift from us to you, the guys are doing the same for joe. you do not have to pay for a damn thing tonight!" becky said.

---

"ow!" paige said. we've been at a club for about an hour and a half now. i only had about 2 drinks and a shot so far. but paige on the other hand, has had about 6-7 drinks and has done 2 rounds of shots with the bellas. the only reason why she is screaming in pain, is because she slipped and fell dead on her ass. although it looked like it hurt, i couldnt help but laugh before asking if shes alright.

"come on guys, lets do one big round of shots together, please? for me?" i asked. they nodded and we all got together and ordered a round of the 'flaming moe' ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS8_xsjfbwo )

--

~Time Skip- 4:30 AM~

All of us had just came back from the club. Trinity rented a giant suite for all of to stay in for the night.

"Brie modeeeeee!!!" I heard from the other side of the hotel room. I guess Brie must be feeling it tonight. Me on the other hand, I drank (but not that much) I did a few rounds of shots and a couple drinks. Unlike Brie, I'm somebody who could handle their liquor.

---

I'm sorry for barely updating. When do you go back to school? I don't start till September 1st. -jalenna