Chapter 8.

So our honeymoon was amazing. We went to Cancun for 2 weeks. Joe, Kade, and i are back home in Pensacola. I'm still stuck on my career. I haven't said nothing to Joe yet. I mean, it isn't like we aren't mentally and financially stable, we are. i don't know, I'm confused. Maybe i should retire from WWE. Joe and i want more kids, and his career is doing much better than mine, he's basically in the world title picture. Wrestlemania is around the corner, so i think i might want to stay until then, and have my retirement match at Mania.

"Savannah! Kade is being difficult and won't take his nap!" I hear Joe yelling from the living room. I sighed and got up from the bed and walked down the stairs and into my living room.

Joe is sitting on the couch with his hair all over the place, and Kade is crying like he is being murdered while fidgeting in Joe's lap.

"did you change him? feed him?"

"i fed him" Joe said.

"well no wonder why he's crying Joe. he probably has a poop diaper! give me a sec i'll go and grab his stuff" i said as i turned and walked back into the 7 month old baby's nursery. i grabbed a diaper, wipes, anti-rash cream, and a set of pajamas. i walked back to the living room and handed the items to Joe

---

~2 Hours Later~

After changing Kade and struggling to get him down for a nap, i was cooking dinner and Joe was watching Game Of Thrones.

"Joe, can we talk for a minute?" i said

"yeah, whats up?"

i guess now is a good time than any other.

"i've been thinking, you know. about my career. i think i might be done in WWE."

"is there any reason why your thinking this?"

"well, i know how we both want to have more kids, and i feel like i haven't even been spending time with the child we already have"

"do you plan on leaving now or are you gonna give them a certain date?"

"i was thinking retiring at wrestlemania"

"well if my opinion matters, if that is what you really want. wrestlemania is 3 months away, do you think 3 months is enough time for you? you are the divas champion right now. speak to Carrano and Jane. Let them know that your hoping for a final match at Mania and you can face the diva of your choice on who you want to drop the divas title to"

"your opinion does matter to me. aside from the boss, your opinion matters most to me. so yeah, i think im going to go through with it. and i already have the diva in mind. she totally deserves this"

---

~2 Weeks Later~

"Savannah, what's up?" Mark Carrano says as he opened the door to his office. WWE flew me to their headquarters in Stamford for a meeting with Jane and Vince. i told them i had big news that is career affecting.

"hi Mark, how are you?" i said as my Louboutin's tapped along the hard wood floor.

"im very good. Vince and Jane should be here in a couple of minutes"

--

"okay. i asked to have a meeting with you 3 because i have some news. i have thought about this for a long time and i think my decision is the right one. i know my contract doesnt run out for about a year or so. but i feel like im ready to end my in ring career"

"wow. well as you know with any person who is retiring they have a choice on when they want to have their final match. considering you are the divas champion, who and when will you be dropping your title?" Vince said.

"my retirement match? Wrestlemania 31. i want a no disqualification match for the divas championship against Sasha Banks"

--

hi guys! :) i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ~jalenna