01.

Settling In and motherly doting.

Melrose Faith.

Mel knew where he was, knew how he got there and how after a meal and a movie with Necmi he'd gone off to bed in his extra bedroom that was definitely styled to show just how rich his background was, it made Mel wonder which house Necmi came from, the big six or another recognized one, his thoughts were disturbed though when a knock echoed on the door. Sighing he swung his legs over the bed, leaving the warmth and comfort behind. "Morning." He slowly mumbled facing someone who wasn't Necmi, it was a girl, a bit taller than him, she screamed all things dominant and arrogant from her perfect eyebrow to her perfected manicure, her hair cascaded to her shoulders in beautiful curls, she was no doubt an angel, her condescending look said as much.

"Good morning, who are you and why are you in this particular room, where is Necmi?" She asked rather forcibly and Mel knew not to aggravate her even more, he could already see where this was going. "I got in yesterday night, the headmaster asked Necmi to take me in for the night, and then today he'd show me to my new dorm room." Mel replied courteously but aslo showing that he wasn't a pushover, he had manners that's all. "Oh, you must be the new student the school is on a buzz about, not much to fawn over." She responded her eyes scanning Mel top to bottom, it's amusing how Mel felt bored by the conversation, and also very amused, she had no idea who he was, and he inturn knew nothing about her but here she was, already judging him. "Well it's morning isn't it, and it seems Necmi isn't here, this dorm is reserved for special students only and there is nothing special about you half blood, so pack up and get out." She states in a controlled tone whilst her eyes sparked a dangerous gold, she wasn't asking, she was telling him.

All things happen for a reason, he didn't need to argue with her, he didn't need to cause trouble by shattering her superiority complex, so Mel did the best thing he could always do in situations like these. "Of course." He agreed with a smile, went back inside the room and grabbed his stuff, waving his hand a pen and small note book moved from the desk in the room.

Thanks for taking me in for the night, have a great day. Melrose.

He intricately wrote on the paper, tore it and waved the notebook and pen along with note back to the desk. "Hurry up, I don't have all day." The curly headed angel grumbled as Mel wore his shoes, with bag in hand he was escorted out of Necmi's dorm, down to the entrance, when they were outside the morning sun blared on his face but he welcomed it, the cool morning air too, it was hard enjoying these simple pleasures because of being constantly tired and on the run, but now he didn't need to do that, so he just stood there, like an idiot taking everything in, after his moment he realized he didn't know where to go, he barely knew anyone in the school, shrugging he braided his hair into two corn rows and made his way toward the administration office, if he could get help, it was there.

It didn't take long since his memory from last night directed him easily enough, what plagued his mind though, was who the girl who kicked him out was, she must have high authority to actually walk into Necmi's dorm room and kick him out whilst Necmi himself wasn't there, maybe she was his girlfriend, no matter, Mel arrived at the front desk where a man in his mid thirties with gelled down black hair and a sharp nose was typing furiously on the laptop infront of him, clearing his throat Mel garnered his attention then. "Hello, I'm Melrose Faith, the headmaster said I could get my class schedule here, I was hoping I could get my dorm room number too." He explained with a lost puppy look that always seemed to work with people in higher authority positions, if you want something from someone who'd chew you up in mere seconds, look cute and look lost, it always melts hearts.