07.

Melrose Faith.

Bliss, Mel was in contented bliss, it felt nice being held,  being nagged over, being loved, yes his mother did all that but Necmi's affection was different, it made him feel bliss, until the phone rang incessantly and disrupted the peaceful sleep he was enjoying. "Papito, answer your phone." Mel mumbled half asleep as Necmi gently let go of him as he was body to body with him, cuddled and held in his warmth, Necmi shuffled around the spacious bedroom and came back with the ringing atrocity. "It's not mine sunflower, it's yours, the headmaster wants to see you?" Necmi explained after he answered and climbed back on the bed to hold him, but he groaned when he heard Harry wanted to see him so early.

"Did he say why?" He whined and Necmi chuckled, obviously he hadn't. "Go, I'll make breakfast." The large angel whispered in his ear before placing a kiss on his shoulder. The two of the them took time to get up, mostly because Mel didn't want to, and because Necmi had slept over, it wasn't a rare occurrence but he just loved having him over more than he could admit, it was ridiculous but the truth. "I'll be back soon." Mel exclaimed before pecking Necmi on the cheek and making his way out wearing Necmi's jacket, which looked ridiculously large on him but he didn't care, like always he waved at the other students he passed, most of them hadn't started class yet but missions and training protocol had to be followed, and also today was the day the angels fought it out, and the last one standing would be the victor, so there were high tensions.

Finally he got to Harry's office, and not waiting to knock he just held out his hand and the large oak door opened wide with a slight bang. "Here he is!" Harry cheered as he held what seemed to be a child in his arms, who was definitely throwing a tantrum. "You have some nerve, it's seven in the morning." Mel hissed looking at his uncle, who glared at him. "If you had the night I had, you wouldn't be yelling." He shot back as Mel finally noticed how Harry wasn't in his normal suit and tie, he had sweatpants, a tee and normal people shoes on, meaning he was telling the truth, before Mel could react the little boy on his arm, detached himself from his body. "Khalil!" The boy called out with his second name and only one child in the world did that. "Angelo?!" Mel muttered in shock as the boy ran up to him and he opened his arms for him to embrace him.

"Khalil, I missed you." The child cried as he held on tightly to Mel, he also clung to the boy and shed tears too, he hadn't seen his little brother in something close to a year. "I missed you too Israel." Mel mumbled as he pulled back just a little to look at the boy who was almost the exact copy of him, only younger. "Oh my baby." Mel whispered as he planted kisses all over the little boy's face, it stopped the tears and caused him to giggle and laugh, oh how Mel had missed that laugh, it always made his whole being feel warm and happy.  "How is he here?" Mel finally asked Harry who was looking at the two with a wide smile. "Your mom brought him over to the house last night, she had a meeting in Clair Haven and couldn't leave him alone, so she suggested I bring him here, you two hadn't seen each other in such a long time she thought it would be good for the two of you, so he's here for a few days." Harry explained to Mel whose heart had gotten a lot fuller. "She's the best, I missed you my little munchkin, and you've grown, pink tips huh." Mel addressed the little boy who was now clinging to him with a smile.

"Mom said you have silver tips, so uncle Harry and I got pink, we couldn't find silver." He explained with a cheeky pout, Melrose looked to Harry and indeed the tips of his hair were pink, eliciting a laugh from him. "Hey, I look fabulous, I kinda pull off this colour." Harry protests, as Mel and his baby brother laugh even harder. "You do pull off the colour but how will your school react when they see you with pink hair." Mel asserted and Harry scoffed. "My masculinity and my power aren't diminished in any way by my hair." He retorted with a smug expression and Mel nodded in agreement. "He looks like mom now." Angelo whispered in Mel's hair and the two of them giggled in secret annoying Harry. "Hey I heard that!" He yelled but it didn't stop them. "I can't even stop you two nomatter how much I try." Harry conceded as he flopped down on his large office chair, you could just tell it was comfortable. "Since tantrumzilla over there is happy, can I get some work done, your mom sent a lot of his stuff, I had it sent to your dorm  and this is his special bag, apparently he needs it." Harry exclaimed handing over the small luxurious bag. "Understood, come on chocolate warrrior, wanna see my dorm?" Mel asked his brother who cheered upon hearing the news, before he left, he turned to look at Harry with a smile. "Love you." He mouthed toward the man. "Love you more." He replied as the two of them left.