27.

The End Of His Reign.

Harwin Academy.

Mel groaned lightly on the large bed, he hadn't had a good night's sleep in a while and sleeping in had been the thing he needed the most, and some loving of course from Necmi, he always knew how to do it best. Late in the night Angelo snuggled into their bed, Mel just held the little angel as Necmi held them both, that was heaven in itself but now even with sleeping in, they had to wake up. "Ten more minutes babe." Necmi whispered as he buried his head in Mel's hair, it was ridiculously cute how he was the largest baby ever.

"It's midday, we have to wake up." Mel chortled as he snapped his fingers and made a pair of sweat pants appear on Necmi, he already had the larger sweater anyway, it just felt so good to wear it. "Fine, but I won't wake up without a kiss." He grumbled and Mel chuckled turning to kiss Necmi who almost pinned him down to the bed, luckily he anticipated it. "Dang it." Necmi hissed as he pulled back. "Come on, take Angelo with you and get freshened up." He told his mate as angelo whined with a yawn not wanting to wake up.

Mel was by the door as he watched the two drag their feet to the bathroom, children. He made his way to the kitchen to find his parents, and friends already there either playing games or just talking. "When did my dorm become your place of congregation?" He asked quirking a brow. "Oh hush now, they're welcome here anytime." Ceres chided her son who glared at her in return. "Good morning to you too." Hamish replied as he and Rizzavi were first to hug Mel morning, that hug was what he needed, the two of them were like limbs to Mel, he couldn't imagine not having them around.

"Good morning." He rumbled in return. "Now that you're all calm and sugary come over, I need your help." Ceres stated as Mel looked at the man that was his father and sighed, despite what happened it wasn't completely his fault and if his mother could tolerate him, why can't he try to aswell. "Good morning." So he said it, to him clearly surprising him. "Good morning Khalil." He replied with a smile as he drank the juice in front of him with a smile. "Your diet chart for Angelo is simple enough but what in the world is this, does Necmi eat any of this?" She asked and Mel laughed tracing his fingers on the chart he'd placed on the marble counter.

"He has to, he's got the worst reactions to celery and peanut butter, don't even mention any sort of ginger, I mostly cook with olive oil to make sure he and Angelo don't end up getting another reaction, I wonder how he even survived without me." Mel sassily replied as both his parents laugh. "I'll cook, you can sit down and tell me what's going on." He told his mother who sighed and sat next to Killian, the man was about to burst with happiness. "Mommy!" Angelo screamed into the room as he threw himself at Ceres, Necmi followed now fully clothed in respect of his future parents in law. "Morning." He stated kissing Ceres's cheek. "Good morning." He added nodding toward Killian. "Morning Necmi sweetheart, sit, Mel is cooking and we can debrief you." She replied as the others sent a chorus of morning.

"Half the school has been rebuilt with added features, panic rooms, shields, the works, but because its the end of the school year the students are all going back home early so we can finish the rebuild without any accidents, that's why your friends are here, they too will be going home soon, I sent for Sparrow a while ago, he should he here soon." Ceres explained as Mel placed a plate of food in front of Necmi, same for Angelo. "What about Korva?" Mel asked and Killian hummed. "He's more of a threat now than he ever was with his father free, but the Clair Haven and the Order are now dealing with him, but just to be safe, Necmi's father and the other heads have all gone to fortify Haven Rein, Demier and his mate have also gone back home, he's due soon so it's best he's safe in Oldenheim, a recent report says Belzephor tried to get into aether but somehow whatever you did wont allow him back in, you've locked him out, any demon who wishes entry with malicious intent actually which is amazing." Killian explained gushing over the last part.