05.

Melrose Faith

Mel believed in getting out of your own way to enjoy your life, to truly feel what it meant to have love in abundance, maybe it was a little too early to call it love but it was something. "So what will you be doing, as we are subjected to torture." Necmi asks as he had put both his arms on either side of him cornering Mel, who just blushed because this was now a common occurrence, Necmi liked showing a bit of dominance and a lot of his affection, he wasn't complaining, he actually liked it. "I will be playing with the kindergarten kids, they are visiting today because the lower school is getting their wards strengthened." Mel replied caressing Necmi's cheek. "Aw man, I wanted to play too." The male built like a tank had a lopsided smile and whined like a child inturn making Mel chuckle at how childish he was being.

"Maybe you can join us when you're done." He offered and the angel's face lit up. "I'd like that, but then I'd get jealous and want you all to myself, I'm very possessive you know." He expressed in a whisper that caused goosebumps to pop up on Mel's skin, he always did this, made his stomach flutter. "Oh don't I know it, but you have to learn to share." Mel retorted as he leaned up looking into his eyes, he didn't need to lean up much since he had block heels on today making him just a bit taller, Necmi leaned down and their lips connected, and this was not their first kiss, that happened a day or two ago when they were training, but the kisses always felt like a first, they made him feel a surge of power rush all around him, and sparks when their skin touched, it was magical, when they broke apart both of them are dazed, more so Mel than Necmi. "I think that just made my day even brighter, I'm sure I'll be very lucky." Necmi teased as he leaned down again and stole another kiss eliciting a smack from Mel who couldn't stop blushing.

"Is that a blush I see." He was teased all over again causing him to groan and hide in the angel's jacket. "No it's not, but how can I not blush when your sweet talk and poetic words are all I ever hear." Mel retorted as the angel hummed. "You're beautiful, and no one in this school could rival your beauty, but that's not what draws me to you, it's your heart that draws me in and your soul that keeps me there, so I'd willingly stay either way." Necmi like always spoke the truth, and it tugged at Melrose's heart, he was nothing but truthful yet he kept a truck load of secrets from him, it is true that everyone had secrets but if they were to be together, they needed to be honest with each other, he had to tell him the truth just not today. "So maybe we can finally do our date after the archaic, a proper one." The arch angel asserted before Mel could protest that they had been on dates, just very unconventional.

"Yes we can." He accepted to which the angel smirked happily. "I look forward to it—." Necmi doesn't finish, three people including Selena show up by their little hiding spot near the hall where the first test for the new council would take place. "Hidden love huh." She commented as she looked at Mel angrily,  he wondered why she was angry and her comment was false, since the day Necmi had started making moves on him, he had never tried to hide it, their budding relationship was actually very well known. "Only you would think this is hidden love because for obvious reasons you've deluded yourself into thinking that it's not true, that whatever this is, is not happening, dear you should pack it up at this point, it's happening and we don't need your blessing for it." Mel replied ever so politely to the girl, he turned to face Necmi who looked proud of his response. "Come on chocoswirl I have a test to crush." Necmi asserted as he took Mel's hand and they passed Selena and her companions. "Good luck today Selena." Melrose whispered just as he passed the girl, it didn't seem to thaw her glare but he tried, maybe one day things would change or remain the same, he really didn't care either way.