08.

Necmi's Dorm ~ The Group.

"What do you mean you're not participating in the hunter test, a day before the Archaic resumes!" Necmi roars as he looked to Laurie and Abe who were hiding behind Hamish, Mel was by the small kitchen drinking juice, while Rizzavi was with Angelo in Necmi's bedroom playing with Necmi's clothes, Mel decided not to interfere or intervene when the two were on the receiving end of his anger, he would just watch, but Necmi would probably lash out at Rizzavi and press kisses on Angelo for looking cute, he had him hooked like that, back to the cowering hunters.

"Listen Necmi, I don't think we really need to win the thing, or even compete, you're the new council head that's a given, Mel is an arch angel, a named arch angel who could wipe us all out with the flick of a finger, you two have so much sway with the school already, people fear you and they adore your boyfriend, are you guys offic—." Abe rambled off when he saw the glare intent on him from Necmi. "Laura, is this what you want, we could change the school for the better." Necmi argued and the girl came out of her hiding place with an apologetic face. "Listen team leader, we might compete but we won't win, we're just not that strong, and also I feel like if we both get on the council then our team gets separated and I can't handle training with new people, getting used to them, I like this dynamic, it's good for me, plus Abe is right, you and your not boyfriend are the most powerful people in the school." Laurie explained with an innocent pout, she knew Necmi would understand, he just didn't like understanding.

Hamish sighed as he manhandled Abe from behind him, placed him next to his girlfriend and pushed them both toward Necmi who caught them both in a hug. "I'd like to stay together too." He mumbled squeezing them just a little bit tighter. "Nuno look!" Angelo called out as he came out of Necmi's room wearing his combat boots, a black oversize jacket and a cap with the school logo, Laurie and everyone else cooed and awed but not Necmi, he just grinned like an idiot and twirled around Angelo. "You look super cute, let's take a selfie and we can send it to your mom later." He suggested and Mel immediately walked up to the two. "How dare you not include me." He whined as he tickled Angelo who giggled whilst they took the selfies, Hamish, Laurie and Abe looked on with adoration at the not couple, they hadn't announced it yet, they couldn't assume. "Come you guys." Necmi accosted and they all huddled together taking the self portraits, Rizzavi barrel rolled out of Necmi's bedroom wearing nothing of his.

You could see the narrow line that pointed at the angel when Necmi looked at him but he still joined the photo session. "So cute, I could eat you up." The angel teased placing kisses all over the giggling child. "Nuno staaaph!" He spoke inbetween his laughter, with bonding came nicknames, Angelo couldn't or didn't want to call Necmi by his full name, so he dubbed him Nuno, it was cute because none of them knew a dialect that had the word so it was uniquely his. "I'll let you go, if you give me a kiss." Necmi bargained with the boy and he pressed a kiss to his cheek, he let him go but wound his arm around Mel's waist pulling him in. "Kiss me too, or I hold you hostage as I go beat up Rizzavi for wearing that cologne you got me." He demanded, with Rizzavi hearing this, he ran to Necmi's bedroom, everyone laughed as Mel leaned up and kissed his angel, who stole another kiss before letting him go.

"Khali, can we go get ice cream?" Angelo asked and they all looked to Mel with hopeful eyes. "What and why are you all looking at me for?" Mel questioned and Abe cleared his throat. "You always buy us ice cream lately, we just want some too." He replied earning a snicker from Mel. "Fine." As he replied Rizzavi screamed causing Mel to release an exasperated sigh, he had warned him. "Is he okay?" Abe mumbled looking toward the origin of the scream. "He's fine, maybe a bit traumatized because I'm sure Necmi burnt a hole on something." Mel explained nonchalant as his friends looked at him as if he were mad. "What, I can practically feel what happened." He retorted as he removed the large pieces of clothing on Angelo, the boy was still dressed with clothes that screamed money, his mother over did it sometimes. Mel tickled the boy as his phone vibrated in his pocket, a message from Harry popping up.