001

You just arrived your new House. And you picked room. Then you start unpacking your stuff. You go near to window and saw boy with no shirt,he was brunette, and Tall. When he saw you he rolled your eyes and you just shut down the Window.

"I'm going to the park" you yelled. "Where do you think you are going cunt?" Your step-dad yelled at you. "Out for a walk.." you said and grab your Skateboard. "HEY! Get back here Bitch" he run after you. You run from the house, put your AirPods and start skating to the park.

You saw One boy and girl next to each other. The were like siblings, but the boy reminded you last Brunette boy from the Window but this boy had Shaved head.

You sit near them. "Hey!" Girl started. "Hi?" You said. "I'm Jayla Walton, nice to meet you!" She greeted you . "y/n, y/n y/l/n" both of you Shake Hands. "Hi" boy started. "I'm Jayla's Brother,Javon Walton" he shake your hand to.

"Wait, this name sounds Familiar..." then you looked at him "aren't you boy front Euphoria?" You said. "Yeah.. Honestly First time someone didn't guess who I were" he said with chuckle. " yep. I just heard about you,but I've only seen you twice when my friend show your picture to me". "Anyway wanna come over today at 7pm Y/n?" Jayla asked me. "Yeah,sure" You answered.

Your Phone Start Buzz and you looked at it

STEP DAD😾

Answer  |    Decline

"Oh.. guys I have to go..." you said.  "It's okay, y/n Can I get your number so I can text you Our House's location?" Jayla asked. "Yeah sure." Y'all switched numbers.

You arrived your home.. "where were you Slut" he raised his hand, was going to slap you,but his Phone start Buzz so you Take the moment and Run to your room.

You were getting ready when you get the message...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

okay, so. This is The new story and I hope y'all are gonna like it. I think this is gonna be a better then others I have some ideas. But y'all can comment your Ideas, I can't answer but I am sure I'll read it and gonna use in the story if I'll like it 🌝