004

You went from the bathroom and saw Jaden and Jayla looking at you "so? What happened?"  Jayla asked you and Jaden was quiet and watching at you. ".. I have to merry someone" you said.
"Wdym?" Jaden asked you . "Well, my step-dad  is forcing me to Merry someone. When I said no.. You see what happened" you said.

"The man will arrive in my house in 30 m to meet me" you added. "We'll come with you..and meet him with you!" Jaden said (Btw Jessica,Dj,Daelo and Javon are on the trip)  "yeah... I don't think my step-dad is gonna like this idea" you said "but yk what? Screw him, let's go!

Y'all go to your house and after 10 min you future husband arrived. "Hey you must be y/n.." he said . "Mhm" you said . "Forgive my daughter,she is so nervous about the wedding day" your step-dad said. "How old are you?" You asked him. "So.. my name is Liam.. I am 25 years old and as your Father told me you really are beautiful girl, I believe we would have great kids." You looked at him confused and Jayla was confused as you,but Jaden was giving him death Glares.

"Alright,we have to go!" You said and Signed Jayla and Jaden to come with you. "y/n. Don't forget!! Our wedding is tomorrow" you freeze and Turned back. "What? Already?" You asked. "Yes... your wedding dress is upstairs and everything is organized and yeah.. also... your friends can come to!" He said and you just went to your room and they come with you.

Skip 1 day.. (the wedding day);

You were at your room.. you was getting ready.. while you plan how you would Escape from your wedding but if it won't work then you had to do something that would never forgot your wedding .

It's already time.. you was going to go in Wedding place where you would Stand forward Liam. You walked out and everyone was looking at you and you were smirking.

Jaden's pov;

Y/n, come inside and she was smirking while her white dress was covered in the blood and there was Blood's tear on her face.she was smirking.while she walked next to me and Jayla she said "start the car, I have a plan" Jayla heard and nodded slowly. Then she go and started the car and waited for us.

"Liam (last name) do you want to take y/n y/l/n as your wife?" man said. "Yes" he said and 300 people start clapping. "y/n,y/l/n will you be Liam (last name)'s wife for rest of your life?" . She smirked. "No!" She said.and start running to the car. We all get in the can and she start searching something in our car. "Y/n, what are you searching?" I asked. "A Kay! Yes I found it!!!"
"And.. why do you need Kay??"