011

I fall asleep...I feel arms around me after I woke up it was like I slept 1 hour. I opened my eyes and saw hand and his hand was wrapped around my waist. "Jaden let me go" I said. "Nah... I want sleep and it's not like you can go from the room anyway" he said. "So what? Let me go" I said. "No you are good pillow" he said. "Jaden I don't need your gf to call me anything anymore let.me.go!" I said. "Oh... I got it!! You are running from me cuz my gf?" He said. I didn't respond him. "Okay.." he said and get up. He called someone. "Hey... we are breaking up. Bye bye" he said and hung up the phone. Then he come back to the bed and hugged me. "What do you want J" I said. "wdym?" He asked. "Why are u acting like this I thought you hated me" I said. "You still don't get it don't you?" He said. "What?" I asked. "Y/n I feel strange around you and I also like it. I want to be with you my whole life. That's why I broke up with my gf and choose you instead" he said and put his face in my neck. I could feel his hot breath in my neck.

We fall asleep again...

When I woke up we saw smirk on  Jayla's face who was looking at us. "Yes. Jayla thanks did you opened the door?" I said. "Yep. I was waiting for you for hours and you were cuddling with my brother? Ohh... sly y/n" she said. "I'm so sorry he literally dragged me here" I said. "It's okay bubs no problem but my bro is still sleeping in ur neck" she said while chuckling.