002

Jayla🙋🏻‍♀️

Hey y/n, it's me Jayla!"
read 2m ago

Oh,Hey Jayla.
Read 1m ago

So, I Live in *********
Read 1m ago

Omg,JAYLA WE
ARE NEIGHBORS
read 1m ago

Come over right now.
you have to meet my also
2 another brothers
Read 1 m ago

Ok girl I have
To get ready first
read 1m ago

K.waiting!!!
Delivered 1m  ago

END OF THE CHAT

You get up and Get ready. Put your clothes on.(imagine witch you want). Do your Makeup and go to their house. You knocked and The boy opened the door from the earlier. "Oh.. so you stop staring me from the window and now you came to my house?" He asked. "Is Jayla lives here?" you asked. "He rolled eyes to you and let you in.

"Omg! Hey y/n!!" Jayla said. "So you already meet Javon's twin, Jaden right" she said . "Yes,i did."
"Jayla, she is the bitch who was Staring at me from her window!" Jaden said. "I wasn't staring at you! I was closing my Window!" You said rolling your eyes at him. "Whatever" he said and Walked upstairs .

"So... you like Jaden?" She asked. "Dude wtf. We met 10 minutes ago?" You said confused. "Yeah but you were staring at him from window so.." Jayla said. "seriously?!? I was not staring him!!!" You said and looked another way.

"Okay okay I believe you. My brother sometimes think everything is surrounded him" Jayla said with smile. " I smiled to.she was my first friend. "So.. wanna watch a movie?" Jayla said. "Yep.." you said. "Jayla and You go to her room, and then start watching "Suicidal Squad" and Javon Joined y'all.

"Jayla, I'm thirsty." You said . "Y/n.. you know where the Kitchen is,so go and Get one by ur self " she said . You stand up and walk to downstairs and saw Jaden and some girl were making out. When he saw you he rolled his eyes . "Why did't you went to your home already?" He asked.
"Baby who is this slut?" She asked. " no one baby don't worry. "Wtf did u call me?" I asked. "Are you deaf? I SAID 'WHO IS THIS SLUT'" she yelled and Jaden catch her to not make any more sounds

"Well okay.. at least I am no one's 'one night hoe'" you said. "Wtf you just called me?" She stand up. "Omg, aRe yOu DeAf?" You mocked her. She walked up to you and Slapped you in your face. You didn't even Flinch. You just looked her from side and turned to Jaden. "Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves" you said. Take your Water of bottle and walked  straight To Jayla's room.