003

You walked up to Jayla's room and she asked "y/n what was that yell?" . "Jaden'a Girlfriend start being Rude." You said. "Oh.. that blonde!" She said with angry eyes. "Jayla.. the girl was brunette.." you said.

"So he have new girlfriend?" She asked and you shook your shoulders and she was going to beat her ass. "Jayla don't fall on her stage. She is selfish person, don't start being her." I said and she nodded slowly. "Okay... now let's watch the movi". After 30 minutes later,Jaden's 'girlfriend' left and Jaden Run In Jayla's room.

"Y/N!! WTF WAS THAT?!" He yelled. "Excuse me? I didn't started anything, and I don't even say a word when she slapped me." you said calmly. "YES! BECAUSE YOU WAS THE MAIN WHO WAS IN THE MIDDLE! SHE SLAPPED YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT!" He yelled. "Okay" you said and just went to downstairs. "Wait! Y/n!!" Jayla called you but you were already left.

"You are awful person Jaden, why don't you like her and why do you hate her that much?!" Jayla asked Jaden. Jaden was just staring the Window and saw you in the window and saw how your step-dad was Abusing you,in your room.

"Oh shit" Jaden said.. "Jayla!! PLEASE Message y/n right now and Ask her to come here" . "Why?" She asked. "No Matter Please Do it faster!!!" He yelled . Jayla messaged you

Jayla🙋🏻‍♀️

Y/n!!!
Y/n arrive here please!
y/n answer me!!!
come to my house please.
Y/N!!!!
Read 1m ago

Alright, I'll try come.
read 1m ago

END CHAT

"She'll come" Jayla said. "Oh thank god." Jaden said
"Why are you concerned at her right now after what awful things you said to her!" She said.
"Jayla I saw how Y/n's dad abused her in her room right after She left!" Jaden said

You arrived in Walton's house and they saw you had blood on your nose. "Omg y/n!" Jayla said and run up to you. "Wha-" you asked but then you touched your nose and you hand was in blood. "Omg."you said and went to the bathroom.